🎄 Christmas Special 🎄 (David x reader)♀️

MERRY CHRISTMAS LADIES!!!

Your turn gals. My dad helped me with this and we agreed on David since Jesus was descended from him  (You can look it up if you don't believe me)... So shout out to Papa Weeb. Merry Christmas and enjoy this.

Curl up with a glass of eggnog, a mug of cocoa/champurrado whatever the heck you want, and enjoy this story.

I Love you all and remember

BE WEEB DO CRIMES (/0w0)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas, a time for family and peaceful gathering. When all of Chaldea is busy at a party for the occasion... Except for (Y/N) and Slingshot armed king David who were charged with guarding Santa Altera's sheep. So here they were, sitting on a log in front of a fire in the woods near Chaldea and the sheep. 

"This sucks," (Y/N) huffed as she inched closer to the fire. 

"It's not so bad, Master," David tried to make her feel better.

"Easy for you to say, you used to be a shepherd."

"That is true. But I am also a king. Would you feel better if I played you a song?"

He materializes his lyre and looks at (Y/N) for approval.

"Sure, it beats being bored," (Y/N) shrugs.

David nods and plays Mary Did You know making (Y/N) hum along and absentmindedly move closer to him. 

"That's beautiful, Archer," (Y/N) smiled.

"Thank you, Master," he smiled and picked at the strings. "You know, I might not have celebrated Christmas but I do know what it's about from knowledge from the throne of heroes."

"You do?"

"Yes. On a night like this, a child was born... He was born in a manger to a virgin and was one of my descendants. A king, born in the most humble of places. He was born Emanuel, 'God with us', God made into flesh. That child was Christ the Lord." (A/N: this is legit the reason for Christmas, feel free to read on it for more detail) 

"That's right. I almost forgot Jesus was from the house of David, thank you for reminding me."

"You're welc- we're missing three sheep."

"WHAT!?"

(Y/N) turned around to see the flock with three less sheep than when the night began. She looked at David before the two ran in opposite directions. 

After a bit, (Y/N) decided to team up with David. Currently, they were walking in the woods, looking for the sheep. 

"If we don't get those sheep back, we're dead!" (Y/N) whisper-shouted.

"Shh! You'll scare them off, sheep are sensitive creatures," David whispered as he followed the hoof-prints in the show.

A while longer and the sheep were spotted eating snow.  (Y/N) accidentally stepped on a twig and the snap scared the sheep, making them run off.

(Play music)

"Get back here you stupid sheep!" (Y/N) shouted as she ran after them, her (H/C) hair bouncing behind her as she ran.

"Master, stop chasing! Animals often see that as a threat!" David shouted as he ran after her.

The (H/C) master disregarded his statement and proceeded to chase the sheep with reckless abandon. David face-palmed at the sight and seeing that she was not listening he had to take drastic measures. He ran faster until he was close enough to catch (Y/N), in which he was successful.  As he caught her, the sheep ran off to hide behind a bush. The angry (H/C) master squirmed in his grasp.

"Let me go!" (Y/N) growled and tried to squirm out of his grip.

"Master, calm down," David said in a firm tone, making her stop. "We need to get closer and herd them back to the flock. Gently."

(Y/N) nodded and motioned for him to lead the way. 

~~~~

David snuck up behind the sheep and nudged them with his staff while (Y/N) held a branch from a fern she snagged from the greenhouse. The sheep followed her, hoping to get some of the fern leaves as David followed close behind to make sure they were following. (Y/N) kept a decent pace as she led the stray sheep back to the fenced area and flock, as soon as they went into the corral David closed the gate. 

(Y/N) climbed out and high fived him. 

"We did it!" she cheered. 

"Yup, we did it without any accidents," David smiled.

"Yep, nothing to it!!"

The two walked back to the fire which had gone out. (Y/N) frowned and gave a mighty shrug before relighting the fire and sitting back on the log. The shepherd archer joined her and sighed in relief.

"That was an experience," (Y/N) sighed.

"Indeed," David nodded.

They spent the rest of the night watching the stars as the sheep huddled together and slept. A slight breeze blew past the two and (Y/N) shivered. David smiled and wrapped his scarf around the two of them.

 David smiled and wrapped his scarf around the two of them

(like this)

"Better?" he asked.

"Much," she nodded and blushed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

(Y/N) absentmindedly leaned against David and he wrapped an arm around her instinctively.  The two sat in silence as the fire crackled before them.

"Merry Christmas, David," (Y/N) spoke up.

"Merry Christmas, Master," David smiled and kissed (Y/N) on her forehead, making her blush.

"H-hey!"

All that was heard was the king chuckling.

~There you go, I hope you enjoyed this. Here's a pic of David and Solomon being wholesome father and son.  Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Always remember, BE WEEB DO CRIMES (//*-*)//