Oda Nobunaga ♂️

Alright another one for you Reader-Kun! This was requested by my onii-chan RubyIsSenpai. Don't forget to vote, comment and request.

Thanks for your support✌️😘✌️

JadeStoneFrost out (/*-*)/

~~~~~~~~~

"You've been staring at me for a while, Master.... You're not falling for me, are you?"

"Hey, Loverboy (Y/N)! Mash wants to see you!"

"Stop staring, Master, people are gonna think you're hopelessly in love with me~"

These taunts plagued (Y/N)'s mind. The taunts of his headstrong Archer, the Demon Archer Oda Nobunaga. The (H/C) master was a bit absent-minded and often got lost in thought, which is ammunition for Nobunaga's taunts.

She laughs at times, writing him off as a lovesick man or openly teases him about having feelings for her. Seeing as (Y/N) only really shows his spaced out side around Nobunaga.  Honestly, she's not wrong. (Y/N) has been quite infatuated with Nobunaga for some time now.

There's just something about her that makes him blush. What was it?

(Y/N) was brought back to reality when he bumped into Okita Souji and Shuten Douji.

"Oh hello, Master", both servants greeted with a smile.

"Hey guys", (Y/N) replied.

"We were just about to invite you to drink with us", Shuten said as she held up a bottle of sake.

"Sounds good, but only a few drinks."

The three walked to the cafeteria

~ time skip~

After about five minutes, Souji and (Y/N) were low-key drunk and Shuten was just buzzed. They were chuckling and joking about nonsense.

"Youuu schould tell Nobu how you *hic* feel", Souji slurred.

"Indeed. Care for another round?", Shuten offered.

"Hells yeah", (Y/N) bellowed.

Before Shuten could refill her master's drink the cafeteria doors opened to reveal Nobunaga, Da Vinci and Dr. Roman.  (Y/N) froze and shrunk in fear at the look on Nobunaga's face. To say she was mad would be an understatement.

"Master.... Would you like to explain why you're intoxicated when I've been scouring Chaldea to find you!?", Nobunaga fumed.

"I'm relieving tension, I need it. Because there's this one person who I really like", (Y/N) said bluntly as he walked up to the Demon Archer, getting in her face.  "And she thinks I'm a prankster. Does this face look like a joker to you?"

Nobunaga blushed so much her face was almost the same color as her beautiful crimson eyes.

"Just kiss already!!", shouted Da Vinci.

The two blush at her words.

"Hey, Nobu? You know how you tease me about liking you?", (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah, why?", Nobunaga asked.

"You couldn't have been more right."

(Y/N) grabbed Nobunaga's cape and smashed his lips to hers in a heated kiss. Before anything could escalate, Dr. Roman ushered the lovebirds to (Y/N)'s room before high fiving Da Vinci.

As soon as the door closed, the lovebirds got a little frisque... Clothes were flying and soon...

( Use your imagination Reader-Kun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

~~~time skip to the next morning brought to you by Dr. Roman eating Pocky~~~~

(Y/N) stirred in his sleep as Nobunaga poked his cheek. The (H/C) master woke up to see his lover laying on his chest, wearing one of his shirts and smiling sweetly.

"Morning, Loverboy", Nobu cooed.

"Morning, Beautiful", (Y/N) yawned as he pecked her on the lips.

"I know it's a little obvious now, but... I love you."

"I love you too."

The two lovers leaned in for a kiss when suddenly, the door opened.

"Morning, Senpai... It's time to wake up no-", a familiar voice said before gasping.

Mash, who had come to wake her Senpai up just saw (Y/N) and Nobunaga... Together.... In bed.

"I'm sorry! I should have knocked!", Mash panicked, averting her eyes.

"It's fine Mash. We'll be in the cafeteria soon", Nobunaga reassured.

Mash nodded and left the room, embarrassed beyond belief.

"That was awkward", (Y/N) deadpanned.

~~~~~~~~~~~
There you go, please don't be afraid to request anything... now please enjoy this this pic of Nobunaga-chan drinking boba

 now please enjoy this this pic of Nobunaga-chan drinking boba

JadeStoneFrost out! (/*-*)/