🎃Halloween Special!🎃 (Vlad x reader) ♀️

Happy Halloween Reader-Chan! This is one of two Halloween specials I'm doing for this book. Well have a spoopy Halloween and don't forget to vote, comment and request.

JadeStoneFrost out! (/*-*)/

~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) had been invited to a Halloween party Marie and Elizabeth planned for all of Chaldea. This understandably made (Y/N) worried because Elizabeth and Halloween typically equal a concert. But then Marie sweetened the deal by telling the (H/C) master that her Berserker Vlad III would be there.

(Y/N) had been quite fond of Vlad and usually was inseparable from him. Tonight she was going to let loose after all of those singularities she had done.

~Later~

(Y/N) walked into the cafeteria to see it decorated like a haunted house and all of the servants dancing while the DJ manned the music. That DJ being Motzart who was dressed as a zombie.
(Y/N) fixed her costume to get rid of the wrinkles. She was dressed as a vampire and her hair was done in (hairstyle).

(Her costume)

(Her costume)

"Alright! You made it!", Marie said as she hugged (Y/N). "Nice costume! It looks amazing!"

"Thanks", (Y/N) replied enthusiastically.

The two talked for a while until they heard Elizabeth holler for them. They looked to see her dragging Vlad who was dressed as Dracula.

"Sorry we're late, it took forever to get Uncle Vlad to get into his costume", Elizabeth apologized

"It's ok, right master?", Marie asked.

"Y-yeah", (Y/N) blushed.

"Well, I better go get ready for my performance, Uncle Vlad will keep you guys company", Elizabeth said before leaving.

The three stood together, complimenting each other's costumes and laughing. When suddenly, Elizabeth appeared on top of a makeshift stage with a few servants behind her on instruments.