🎄 Christmas Special!🎄 (Martha x reader)♂️

MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!!!! 

this time around the gentlemen are going first. I have chosen St. Martha since she actually walked with Jesus and would be very eager to celebrate her teacher's birthday. I hope you enjoy and have a merry Christmas. Play the song whenever

Grab your eggnog, hot cocoa/champurrado, or whatever ya wanna drink, some sweets, and enjoy.

I love you guys and remember

BE WEEB, DO CRIMES (/UwU)/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) was in the kitchen with Martha, baking cookies for the Chaldea staff. (Y/N) was in charge of mixing the dough while Martha shapes the cookies. At the moment, (Y/N) was mixing the dough in the large mixer. He already mixed the wet and dry ingredients separately now it was time to combine them.

 He already mixed the wet and dry ingredients separately now it was time to combine them

(What he's doing)

"Do we need this much dough?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yes, Master. There's a lot of people in Chaldea after all. It wouldn't be fair if only a few got cookies," Martha nods as she prepped the counter with corn starch. "Remember, Red Archer said 'no clumps in the dough and it has to be sticky.'" She said the last part in her best Archer Emiya voice.

(Y/N) chuckled at her crude impression of Emiya.

"Don't worry, it'll be in tip-top shape," he saluted.

"Good. This is my favorite holiday and I don't want Red Archer yelling at me," Martha smiled fondly at the memories behind her reason.

"Is it because of-"

"My teacher? Yes.  He was born this day and the holiday reminds me of the time he was on Earth."

(Y/N) nodded and turned off the mixer.

"I know you miss him, Rider. But he's not gone," (Y/N) smiled and scooped the dough into containers. "He's alive even though you can't see him like we see each other."

"I know," she smiled and started to work with the dough. "So what makes you happy about Christmas?"

"Aside from Chaldea? I remember baking with my mother after playing in the snow and opening presents by the fire. And at the end of the night, my father would tell the story of the nativity and the birth of Christ as he tucked me in." (sorry if this isn't how you do Christmas)

"That's beautiful.  Would you like me to help you keep those traditions alive?"

"I'd like that, thank you."

Martha smiled and put the shaped cookies in the oven.

"Alright, cookies are in the oven. What do you want to do now?" she asked.