Napoleon ♀️

Your welcome Reader-Chan. This was requested by a friend of mine who for discretion will  be referred to as Ax

Don't forget to vote comment and request.

JadeStoneFrost out! (/*-*)/
~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in Chaldea and (Y/N) was spending the day bonding with her servants. She had just finished playing Hide and Seek with Jack, Jeanne Santa lily, and Nursery Rhyme. She was walking down the halls to find Napoleon.

She heard from Assassin Emiya that Napoleon was headed to the training room. She had always been shy around the French Archer for seemingly unknown reasons... Perhaps she was intimidated by his good looks.  The (H/C) master rushed to the training room, gaining the necessary courage to face Napoleon.

When she got there, she was met with a tired Mash.

"Hi Senpai, were you looking for Napoleon?" She asked, wiping the sweat from her brow.

"Yeah, is he here?", (Y/N) asked hopeful that she wasn't too late.

"You just missed him, I'm sorry. He said he was going to his room to rest."

"Thank you Mash."

She ran to his room and bumped into Ereshkigal.

"I'm so sorry Ereshkigal!" She bowed apologetically.

"It's fine Master" Ereshkigal reassured, dusting herself off. "Where are you going in such a hurry, anyway?"

"I'm looking for Napoleon."

"I see. Well don't wuss out, show him you're not scared. Now go get him, tiger!"

Ereshkigal ushered (Y/N) down the hall. Once again, she scurried down the hall and made it to Napoleon's room. She knocked on the door and waited for his response.

The door opened to reveal Napoleon, in a tank top and sweats. (Y/N) blushed at the sight of him outside of his normal garb.

"Oh hello Master, what can I do for you?", Napoleon asked.

Well don't wuss out, show him you're not scared.

"I thought we could bond today since we don't have a singularity", (Y/N) said confidently.

Napoleon was taken aback by his master's sudden boost of confidence but smiled and let her in. He let her sit on his bed, wanting her to feel at home since she was his guest.

"So what would you like to do, Master?", He asked.

"Well, I'd like to know a little more about you. Maybe see what the biographies left out or lied about", (Y/N) said nonchalantly.

"Alright, what do you want to know?"

"Did you really die in Saint Helena?"

"Yes, I died from stomach cancer and it was excruciating."

"What about Josephine? Did you love her?"

"More than anything, she was the love of my life. My second wife couldn't compare to her."

She sighed.

"Do you think you'll ever find another person to love, Napoleon?", She asked falling back on the bed.

"Huh? Where's this coming from Master?", He blushed.

"I'm just curious. I mean as your master I want to know what you look forward to."

"I suppose so. I already have my eye on someone."

(Y/N) looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

"What's this person like?", She asked.

"She's (short/tall), with (long/short/medium) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes that shine like stars. She's a lovely, (fiesty/nonchalant/shy) individual", he explains.

The (H/C) woman blushed, knowing Napoleon must be talking about her. He laid down on the bed and looked her in the eyes.

"That woman is my master. I would stay by her side forever if she'll have me", he confessed.

"Yes. I mean, I wouldn't have it any other way", she blushed.

Napoleon leaned in and gently pressed his lips onto hers in a slow, sweet kiss. After a while, they separated and lay on the bed with (Y/N) laying on Napoleon's chest.

"I love you, Napoleon", (Y/N) chuckled.

"And I love you, Master", he sighed in content.

"What's this 'Master' nonsense? You can call me by name."

"Alright. I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too."

= Extra=

Napoleon walked down the halls of Chaldea with (Y/N) on his arm, earning him looks of pure shock and awe. But he couldn't care less, as long as his beloved was with him, they can stare as much as they like.

"About time they got together", Ereshkigal whispered to Ishtar, who nodded in response.

~~~~~

Guess who's not dead! I hope you enjoyed, Reader-Chan. Now please enjoy this picture of Napoleon trolling Fergus.