04.THE PARTY ^_^

08:00PM

08:00PM

Author's pov

Everyone has arrived in the grand hall,where her birthday will held at.Everyone except the main spotlight ,Kim Lia has arrived.Mr and Mrs Kim were busy with their respective work,making sure everything is fine, before their daughter arrives.

On the other hand,Lia and Eunwoo along with the gang arrived at hall in a limo leaving everyone who are at the  party ,mesmerized by her breath taking visuals.

The fist limo arrived , Jiwoo and Taehyun stepped out of it, hand in hand.The media and reporters started clicking their cameras on them.They bowed and went in,in a quick pace.Then the second limo arrived with Hana and yeonjun on it,yes they are not a couple but it's the usual way they arrive at parties with the male pair.And people know all of them except Jiwoo and Taehyun are just friends since childhood.Then another limo parked at the stairs.There were Mia and Beomgyo along with Midsy and Soobin.All four of them left in after taking some group pictures.Then a white limo appeared with a beautiful Sooya and a handsome Kai.They also took their pictures with each other and left in.By now medias and reporters were feeling super excited as the next pair to arrive is Lia and Eunwoo.

Breaking all of their exciteness and replacing it with curiosity, a black limosuine parked in the drive-way shining itself.The crowd went wild even before the doors opened.Leaving everyone shook at their spots Eunwoo stepped out from right,handsomeness over flowing him.Cameras clicking crazily.

The black tux filled with a bright orange of sunlight at dawn with a hint of yellow of sun flowers on his soft fabric giving an unexplainable hotness to him.His sharp toned jaw,that small pointy nose and those dark brown orbs which are capable of seducing countless women.And those perfect uneven lips with a tint of pinkish orange on it and not to forget his clearly visible adam's apple just below the jaw making him extra sexy.And his silk black hair completing his looks.

He got off the car,making some girls faint right at the spot just with a tiny eye contact

He got off the car,making some girls faint right at the spot just with a tiny eye contact.Being the gentleman he is,he walked over the left door and opened it for Lia and gave his hand.She took his hand in the most attractive way one could possibly hold.Placing a heel out of the car,she placed herself out, leaving the whole crowd a drooling mess.She was wearing a pitch black sparkly gown.Exposing her shoulder area,and highlighting her perfect curves.Her blue eyes which holds stars in the blue sky,her creamy perfect skin which reminds of snow,her brownish silk and soft hair,her thin pointy nose,her pinkish kissable lips probably tastes like like red wine,her bright soul with her attitude.Everything of her seems unreal.She's a total work of art.A wok of art by the god.Simply the god's favourite.Her dress was a match with eunwoo's.Her hair was tight in a elegant braided bun.