01.WE AIN'T EVER GETTI' OLDER

12:45PM

                                                                                                        12:45PM

Kim Lia's POV

WTF????

Someone bumped into me.

'Heyy Mister, a tiny sorry wouldn't harm right??'

That dude didn't even turn to look at me,instead he kept on running holdin'  a fucking gun!!!?.It's not like that I'm scared of that stupid gun he was holdin' ,just like those bitches who think screaming their lungs out and attaching to guys' arms like leeches would help a 'em to fall in love with 'em.A big,fat NO!!

But I'm thinking how could a person just run like that  in a republic country.Plus with a gun?And all of a sudden I saw many people wearin' armour started to gather around the man who bumped into me,a lil while ago.

What the actual heck is happenin' ????

And first of all where are those fucking bodyguards of mine when I need 'em???

Gosh why are those men looking at ME?If it was just some normal men  I wouldn't get startled.BUT THE THING IS THEY ARE NOT JUST SOME MEN THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE READY TO KILL ANYONE WHO'LL PASS BY!!!!!

Tf someone from the gang start to aim his gun at me.And that's when I knew I gotta take a quick run.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHOLE SHOOTING  ME??WHAT DID I DO??

Then I saw a big ass container not too away from me.'Where did this came from?'.I dunno how or who put it there.All I know is I should thank that person a million.I quickly hid behind the red metalic compound.I pant heavily trying to catch my breath which has gone bcz of all these running or should I say from the runaway.After the panting session which last about for a good three minutes,I checked the surrounding.

That's when it clicked me.

Those tall creepy buildings,the jeep truck,people with armour,the picnic sheets,helicopters,motorbikes

AM I PERHAPS IN PLAYER UNKNOWN BATTLE GROUND??!!!!!(PUBG)