02.Hugs and wishes

06

06.00AM

Kang Taehyung's POV

It's been 2 hours since the movie finally finished.All the girls,except Hana fell asleep even before the movie ended.And by now all of 'em including the guys and Hana are sleeping soundly.And then there's me who was admiring my babe,Jiwoo during this whole time.Damn she's both pretty and cute even in her sleep.Rn I'm holdin' her by her waist pulling her close to my chest while,burring my head under the crook of her neck.

Sniffing her heavenly scent made me go crazy.A big smile made it way through my lips,as I was busy wandering in my own world.By now, I've totally forgot about the presence of others.I gave a sweet peck on her forehead.And my gaze move on to her pinkish lips,making me bite my own.I leaned closer in order to fulfill my innocent desires right then and there.I closed my eyes waiting for the pleasurable touch to take over me,then.........

*Classic i-phone alarm ringing tone*

'shit'

'I got caught red handed,fuck!!!'

I got myself ready for the guys to scream a 'woah' in unison,bcz they probably must've seen me trying to kiss Jiwoo.I waited.But I heard nothing.So I got myself up out of curiosity to see what's wrong,then I saw 'em still sleeping but not peacefully rather irritated cz that alarm still went on,doing it own business.

'Phew'

'Looks like I still have some merits left in my storage'

It's not like I'm afraid or something but they could keep on teasing us for an eternity.And I don't really mind their teasings, instead I like 'em cz in that way people know who she belongs to.But Jiwoo doesn't like the idea of 'em teasing us at every possible time.As her wish,I too work acordingly.

Rn everyone were starting to wake up one by one,cursing under their breaths.Poor alarm.

Kim Lia's POV

'Fuck'

I mumbled under my breath,rubbing my eyes.

"Who tf put that fucking alarm"I yelled trying to find the alarm,bcz that shitty alarm still keep on ringing.

"I swear-"Yeonjun started but couldn't finish whatever tf he was trying to say bcz beomgyo started his.