A Long Time

"Your temperature feels fine are you really sick, if you are I brought you some soup that my mum made ." Said Zayn "no I feel good I just didn't want to go to school but thank you for the soup." Said Harry "does this has something to do with what happened, if so you have nothing to worry about, it doesn't matter to me." " I do wish you would've been told me."

"You was already in the relationship with Gigi by time I was going to tell, I didn't want to ruin anything."

"So you had a crush on me since 9th grade?" Asked Zayn "longer than that, you don't know how long I wanted to tell you but I was scared." Said Harry "you should've just told me." Said Zayn as he pulled Harry closer to him while his head still in his lap.

"I'm sorry please don't hate me." "Why would I hate you?"  Asked Zayn "you are my best friend and been for a while, I shouldn't of did that." "it's all good Harry, I told you it's ok."  "I feel bad." Said Harry while he's looking up at Zayn face.

Zayn slowly lean down to Harry and before you knew it Zayn and Harry lips were together. Zayn eyes was close while Harry's was wide open not knowing what's going on but he gave in kissing Zayn back slowly then he pulled away.

"What are we doing?" Ask Harry Zayn was looking at Harry. "I like you to Harry,I don't know why but I just want to kiss you." Said Zayn "you have a whole girlfriend Zayn, I don't want you to make the wrong mistake."

"This is not a mistake I like you, and love you to."  "I don't even care no more."  Said Zayn

"You still go with Gigi." "I'm going to break up with her because I'm not happy anyway and I feel like she deserves better, it's just a one sided relationship, I really don't want to be with her, so I'm just going to set her free." Said Zayn "wow Gigi is not going to take this well." Said Harry "I know but I have to it's the right thing to do."

"Can you stay over?" Asked Harry

"Anything for you." Replied Zayn