I Dont Know I Want To

Zayn saw Harry in the hallway and pulled him towards the bathroom he then pushed Harry gently against the bathroom wall.

Harry was so confused Zayn just pulled him away from his friends Liam and Niall and push him against the bathroom wall.

Zayn was just looking at him like he could just eat his whole body then he move closer and peck Harry's lips. Harry was still confused but just went along and kissed Zayn back. This was going on for a while Harry was surprised somebody didn't come in by now.

They heard the bell ring Zayn then moved away from Harry. "I broke up with Gigi, she wasn't even mad." Said Zayn in a happy voice.

Harry didn't even say anything he was so happy he could finally have Zayn all to himself and Zayn actually liked him back.

Harry just gave Zayn a small kiss before saying "I have to get to class now but see you later Zaynie."

Zayn haven't heard that name since they were in the 8th grade he was so happy.

As Harry walked out of the bathroom into the class his heart was beating so fast. He was so happy all he wanted to do was be with Zayn all day.

When Zayn left out the bathroom he saw Liam in the hallway still.
"hey man what's up." Said Liam "nothing I'm about to go to class." Said Zayn "oh cool, I see you and Harry hitting it off." So are y'all like a thing now?" Zayn wasn't ashamed he just said I don't know yet but I want to be. "Well that's good I hope the best for y'all, y'all are so cute."

"Aww thanks man, I'm late but catch up with you later."

Harry went inside the classroom with a big smile on his face. Niall already knew why from when Zayn pulled Harry.

"So are y'all like a couple now?" asked Niall "I heard he broke up with Gigi." "I don't know but I want to." Said Harry "well I'm happy for y'all, I always knew y'all would start going out ."said Niall as he let out a chuckle.

"Thanks Niall, now let me pay attention." Said Harry

As he turned around smiling

I know this chapter short
But what do y'all think please continue
Voting thanks