I Wanted To See You

Harry was in his room as he heard an knock on the door. Anne was at work and Gemma was out with her friends so Harry was confused on who it was he looked through the peep hole and it was Zayn. Harry was a little shy to open the door at first because of what just happen in the bathroom earlier today but he did.

"Took you long enough." Said Zayn in a joking manner "what are doing here." Said Harry not trying to be rude but just confused. "I wanted to see my baby." Said Zayn Harry cheeks blush at the way Zayn just said it. "I can't just want to see you." Said Zayn no that's not what I meant. "I wanted to see you to ever since this morning." Said Harry

Zayn sat there with a smile on his face as he was pulling Harry again. He pulled harry up the steps and into Harry's bedroom while Harry was just being pulled behind Zayn.

Zayn threw Harry on the bed getting on top as he planted kisses all down Harry's neck to where Harry let out a little moan than he started going up to Harry's lips kissing him slowly and gently as Harry just following after Zayn lead as the kiss got deeper Zayn rubes his tongue against Harry lips to ask to explore Harry entire mouth Harry teased a little bit before letting Zayn in.

This was going for a minute. "Are you sure about this." Said Zayn looking at Harry."Yes." Replied Harry. Before you knew it clothes were off and the rest was history.

Not writing any smut just yet not good at it but you get the idea just a little teaser

Afterwards they just relaxed in a cuddle position. Before putting their cloths back on both feeling great while nobody but  them was still in Harry's house.

Harry walked Zayn downstairs to leave but Anne was coming in the door and asked if Zayn was staying over for dinner. "Not tonight but maybe I can tomorrow. "Anytime  your always welcome to have dinner with us." Said Anne with a smile on her face. "Thanks." Said Zayn as he left out.

Zayn wanted to stay but he couldn't he need to get wash off first. He got to his house and took a shower  then laid down thinking about seeing Harry again tomorrow.

Not really that that long of a chapter but I hope you like it please comment and vote