Do You Love Him

A week had past and everybody was sitting at our group table everyone knew about Liam and Niall they wasn't hiding it anymore even though they been was going with each other since summer time. I been so wrapped up in my own problem I didn't even notice even though it wasn't that noticeable. Now there was a new couple sucking each other faces off. I may be exaggerating but oh well.

They was so cute. I finally was able to say something unlike the last time. "Aww y'all are so cute." I said while smiling at the new couple. "What about us." Said Louis talking about him and Elenor. I just laugh so did everyone else. "Y'all are cute too." I said while still laughing.

I felt some eyes on me I looked up to only see yup you guest it Zayn Malik. The cheater his eyes still on me but he quickly looked in the other direction facing Gigi. I didn't know if they was in a relationship or not. It didn't look like it they wasn't kissing or nothing but they sure was laughing and playing. Which made me mad. After the party I never even talked to Kendal about what she did or Zayn.

I was too heartbroken But I hated every minute of not talking to my best friend It's was back to how it was like when he was dating Gigi but with anger and here we go again. Crazy how history repeats itself.

It's been a week since Zayn and Harry talked. They both were Heartbroken and stubborn. While sitting at the table they just ignored each other or look while they think the other person doesn't notice.

The bell ring it was time for the next class. Zayn Louis and Liam all walked out together they had the same class. "What's going on with you and Harry?" Louis asked while Liam just listening because he also wanted to know. "Y'all haven't been talking, do y'all even still go together?" Louis asked again. Zayn was quiet for a minute really not wanting to talked about it but he just let out a groan and said. "HE CHEATED ON ME." With tears almost trying to come out. "WHAT!" Said both Liam and Louis at the same time. They was shocked especially Landouis he knew his cousin wasn't a cheater at least he didn't think so. "Are you sure?" Louis asked again. "Yeah I saw him and Kendal's lips on each others." He cheated that's it said Zayn.

"Did y'all talk it out?" Asked Liam "No he never even apologized, even though he knew I seen it." "That's not like the Harry I know." Said Louis "well that's the Harry I saw." Replied Zayn.

Harry was in room laying on his bed still feeling hurt. How could he even move on that fast? Back to his ex. He thought in disgust and hurt. He never cared he was just playing me.  I let him he never loved me. As soon as one bad thing happened he was back to his ex.

I didn't even get to explain what happened. Maybe it wasn't meant to b- before he could finished he heard a knock on his door he opened it to see Louis. Gemma had let him in "What are you doing here?" Harry asked "Please tell me it ain't true." Louis said stepping in the room. "What." Harry said waiting for an answer. "Did you cheat on Zayn?" Asked Louis waiting for an answer. Harry eyes widened at the question than they went down and started filling with tears. "How could you say that, you know me better than anyone." Said Harry while sliding down on his knees starting to cry out now. "I didn't say you did, I didn't even believe it, I was just asking?" Said Louis while going down to Harry trying to make him feel better and get him up. It was silent for a minute all you heard was Harry little sobs trying to get his self together. "so what happened then?" Louis Finally asked Before saying anything. Harry was still trying to get himself together. After a few minutes he was ready to talk and told Louis everything that happened that night. "Do you love him Harry." "I do Lou." Said Harry "well y'all just need to talk it out, I know y'all love each other."

Niall and Liam was going to get something to eat since you know Niall can EAT. Only Liam knew what was going on  from being nosy earlier. Louis called Liam bringing both their attention to the phone. "Hey man wassup." Said Liam "We need to get Zarry back together again." "who." Liam said being slow.

Harry and Zayn Said Louis in a duh tone "How?" "I was thinking about going to that new mall." "what how is that gonna work." Said Liam "we will leave them and then they would have no choice but to talk.  "Ok man ttyl." Said Liam He was confused but just went with it because he was hungry and knew Niall was to.

What do y'all think about mission get Zarry back together? How y'all feel about Louis playing Cupid?

He was in this chapter quite a lot

Why would Zayn move on that fast?
Did he even really love Harry?

The chapters might get longer because I want the book to be completed by 23 chapters or it can end before that but tell me what you think I love reading the comments Vote please as well