6

Chapter 6.

He cleared his throat, "Um.. well..-" he was cut off by someone walking into the room. It was Carter, "Hey Kati- oh sorry didn't mean to interrupt." he then closed the door and it was just Matt and I again. Matt sat up and started again, "Well.. When we 'broke up' I would just.. Hook up with different girls and I thought it would help me-" I cut him off again, "No." He looked down at me confused, "What?" I responded, "I asked why you broke up with me.." he ran his tongue across his bottom lip and cleared his throat, "I.. I blamed myself. And I felt so guilty when you told me it was partially my fault.. I just couldn't hurt you anymore. You might've thought I was helping you but, I wasn't. I was just holding you back from your recovery. And I feel terrible for that.." He sat up against my head board. He covered and started rubbing his eyes. I felt terrible for this. I crawled on Matt's lap and took his hands in mine. He had tears under his eyes so I let go of his hands and wiped away his tears. Then I lift his face up, "Matt.. you weren't holding me back from anything." His eyes locked on mine, "But.. in the hospital you said that-" I cut him off, "Matt I didn't mean it. I just said it because, I was upset and confused." He droops his head a little, "You know... I never actually got over you.." That took me by shock. So did another thing.. Matt kissing me..

.............................................................

Sorry it's been so long I'm just a big perfectionist on this so it takes me awhile to really write the stuff. Sorry again...