28

*Still Matt's POV*

Chapter 28.

I woke up in a bedroom. I looked around and remembered the party I was at. Then I felt soft hair brush against my hand. I look over to see Nicole, the girl I was with the whole night. I already know what I did. But, I don't care. She turns over and looks at me smiling, "God.. That was.. amazing." I smile at her and laugh a little, "Really? You're gonna be one of those girls?" She laughs knowing I'm joking. I pick up my phone and Nicole comes and cuddles into my side. I get the normal amount of notifications from Twitter and then see that Katie texted me, "Hey babe 😁 you free? Maybe I can hangout with you and the guys?" I roll my eyes and see she sent that 50 minutes ago. Nicole looks at my phone, "Who's Katie?" I sigh, "Well she's my girlfriend. But, I'm only really with her so she doesn't try to slowly kill her self again." That was a lie. I just said that out of rage against her, "Oh okay. Well if she's like that. She needs help." I roll my eyes, "I know, she does." I then leaned over and kissed Nicole. I realised that I was completely naked and she only had a bra on. She straddled me and this reminded me of Katie. I don't want to think of Katie right now. So I flip her over onto her back. My phone dings again and I groan seeing who it was. It's Katie, "Sorry if I disturbed you with this. I just wanted to tell you that I love you a lot. It should be illegal how much I love you." I sigh locking my phone. I get back to Nicole and we make out some more. Then she pushes me down on the bed, "Do you even remember last night?" I shake my head no, "Well then I guess I'm gonna have you replay it for you." She winks up at me. Then goes down to my.. and god.. it felt amazing. After what we did last night was over. We got dressed and she gave me her number. I texted her so she had mine and then left what I later found out was Nicole's house. When I got in my car I actually couldn't believe what I just did. I cheated on the girl I love with the girl that was in my dreams. I know that sound awful that Katie's not the girl of my dreams but, Katie's not the same as she was before she got sick... I respond to her text, "Sure baby. I'll come pick you up." And drive to her house to see her skip out to my car and she kisses my cheek, "Uh Matt you smell like sweat. When we get to your house can you take a shower?" She giggles a little. I smile and don't say a word as I drive. Once I get home Katie sits with Carter and Shawn while I go and take a shower. I am still in awe of what I have done.

.............................................................

More updates!! Next chapter is Katie's POV