13

Chapter 13.

I back up a tiny bit, "Nash you scared me." He smiled at me and moved a little bit closer, "Oh sorry babe." I back away a little more and then smiled a little trying to get away from this situation, "Well.. I'm gonna go downstairs." I walk past him and downstairs to see everyone sitting. I sat on Matt,s lap and curled my legs up. About two minutes later Nash came into the room and made direct eye contact with me and smiled. Matt looked from him to me and then he turned back to the tv. It's about 10:00 pm and Matt said that they're gonna have a couple of friends over for a party. There were way more than a couple of people. And there was also alcohol and I think drugs. I had like six drinks and I've never actually drank before. I told Matt I was going to go up to his bedroom to lay down and he said alright. I took off my shirt and jeans and put on one of Matt's sweaters. I got under his blanket and laid there. After 15 minutes I felt someone climb next to me and start to kiss my neck. I turned over and pulled them down into a kiss... Then I heard the door open and the light turned on, "Katie? What the hell.."

..............................................................

Aaah I love this so much..

IG: mattsheroin
Twitter: mattheroins
Ask.fm: mattsheroin
SnapChat: bagelsok
Vine: Bagels ok