18

Chapter 18.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and knew right away what today was. The first day back. I got up and showered then blow dried my hair. Then I put on my BB cream, under eye concealer, powder, and mascara. I went and picked out my outfit: leggings, a cropped flannel and my Hunter boots. I left my long blonde hair natural which is straight/wavy. Then I say on my phone until it was 6:29 am. I went out into my moms car and she drove me to school. I walked on the office doors and asked for my schedule. They handed it to me and said, "Have a great day!" I responded back with a smile, "You too." I went to my locker and took off my coat and grabbed some stuff out of my white canvas backpack. After I'm done I still have 10 minutes until class starts at 7:20. So I decide to go to the library to look at some books. I walk in and Matt and a bunch of his friends are in there. They look at me for a little then start talking I was looking for a book when someone came and started talking to me. Trevor, "Hey Katie. How've you been?" I smile at him and nod, "Good, how about you?" He respond good and then I go back to the bookshelf I was looking at while he was talking to me, "So you look great. Can I see your schedule to see if we have any classes together?" I hand it to him as I am still looking for a book. He sighs, "All we have together is lunch." I look at him, "Oh really that's all we had together last year too." I say giggling slightly. Then the five minute bell rings and Trevor says he should go so I say bye to him and walk out of the library..

..........................................................

Updating again.