19

Chapter 19.

The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I was walking when Trevor came up next to me, "Hey Katie. Wanna sit with me and everyone at lunch?" I smile and nod at him as we walk. We finally get there and I see one person at the table that I was hoping to never see. Matt. The only open seat was next to him so I just decided to be a big girl and face the problem head on and sat down right next to him. Everyone was eating but I was snap chatting people. Matt glanced over at me once and the turned when I looked at him. He looked at me again, "What?" I whisper to him, "So your not eating again?" I shake my head, "No Matt I just forgot my lunch and my money." He looked down at the bag of chips he had and glanced back up at me and then handed me them, Then eat these." I glance down at the bag then up at him and take the chips out of his hand, "Fine" I sigh and open it. I eat about six of the chips and start snap chatting again. Matt looked at me out of the corner of his eye and sighed. After school I went home and cleaned Matt's sweater. After it was clean and dried I walked over to his house to give it back to him. I knocked slightly and then the door opened to not Matt but Nash..

............................................................

Hope you like this so far..