INF 1

A loud cute giggle is heard as a child gets tickled

A loud cute giggle is heard as a child gets tickled. Taehyung stared at his husband and child who's have fun.
"Aww, can daddy join in?" He says, making the two look before nodding.
"Let's have daddy tickle naughty Ju-Ae too" Jungkook says and opened his arms for Taehyung. The older went in and tickled their child with Jungkook.
"Daddy! Papa! Stop!" Ju-Ae yelled, laughing loudly.

"Now, tell papa and daddy you love them so they'll stop" Jungkook says as he poked his daughter's cheek.
"Okay, okay! Ju-Ae loves both papa and daddy!" Ju-Ae says, giggling as she hugged both of them. Both hugged their child, peppering her with kisses.
"We love you too, our angel" Jungkook and Taehyung whispered, staring at each other with love.

"She got so tired from playing" Jungkook says as he played with his daughter's hair.
"Yeah, maybe we too can play too" Taehyung says, smirking. Jungkook scoffs, shaking his head.
"We did it when she was in school, hyung. Come on, don't be so horny" Jungkook whispered, laughing silently. Taehyung chuckled, leaning in and puffing his lips. Jungkook rolled his eyes, leaning and giving the older a kiss.
"You big baby" Jungkook says, shaking his head again.
"Look who's talking" Taehyung says, and Jungkook pouts at him.

"You're mean" Jungkook says, huffing as he crosses his arms.
"But I love you though" Taehyung says, giving Jungkook's neck a light kiss. The younger chuckles, giving his cheek a kiss.
"We should maybe sleep" Jungkook whispers, bopping Taehyung's nose.
"Yeah, we should, we're both tired" Taehyung whispered back, bopping Jungkook's nose also.
"I love you" The older says and Jungkook smiled wide.
"I love you too, babe" Jungkook says before they both looked down at their child. They both kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well... Sweethearts "

 Sweethearts "