INF 18

"I see that you and Taehyung are getting along again, that's good" Yoongi says, smiling

"I see that you and Taehyung are getting along again, that's good" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook smiles, caressing Ju-Ae's picture.
"Yeah, that's what Ju-Ae would want" Jungkook says, giggling.

"How are you and Jungkook after yesterday?" Jin asks, crossing his arms.
"Well, we were okay, we're starting to get along again" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Ju-Ae would love to know that" Jin says, chuckling. Taehyung nods, smiling as he stared at his picture frame with the three of them.
"Yeah, she would be" Taehyung says.

Yoongi and Jungkook walks inside the mall, sighing.
"I would've been excited but you told me we aren't even buying anything" Jungkook says, groaning.
"I just need to take a walk, I'm always inside the room, goes for you because you took a week day off and you aren't even going out" Yoongi says, rolling his eyes.
"Wait, hyung, that's Jin hyung" Jungkook says, pointing at somewhere. Yoongi looked at it and sees Jin, with Taehyung.
"Do you want to go there?" Yoongi asks and Jungkook nods.

"You're boring anyways" Jungkook says, making Yoongi gasp. Jungkook giggles, running away. He reaches Jin and Taehyung, his first instinct, hiding behind Taehyung. The older was startled though, until he sees Yoongi.
"Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung says and immediately knew that it was Jungkook who's behind him.
"Oh, you guys are here too" Jin says, chuckling.
"Yeah, Yoongi said he needed to take a walk because he's been hibernating" Jungkook says, making Yoongi glare at him.

"I fucking thought we'll be shopping, I was fooled" Jungkook says, glaring at Yoongi.
"Jin hyung said that same, but ended up buying things in the end" Taehyung says, laughing.
"I can see" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung smiled at the cute noises, he still loves it.

"Well, we can hangout now that y'all are here!"