INF 10

Taehyung got down, sighing after changing his clothes

Taehyung got down, sighing after changing his clothes. He got down, the good scent of the food being cooked or reheated hit his nose. He hums, smiling as he walked to the kitchen. His eyes widened as he sees the folder and his things on the kitchen counter.
"Koo?" Taehyung says, making Jungkook turn back. His eyes, puffy, nose red.
"Did you read anything from this?" Taehyung asks, and Jungkook shakes his head.
"Why would I read that? I know it's some boring stuff from your company" Jungkook says, chuckling. Taehyung smiled a little, nodding.

Jungkook placed down his food, it was only one serving.
"You didn't cook some for you?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"I-I.. I already ate, don't worry" Jungkook says, about to walk away when the older grabbed his wrist.
"Did you cry?" Taehyung asks, Jungkook's eyes widened.
"N-no, don't worry, hyung. It's the onions I put on your food" Jungkook says, carefully removing Taehyung's hand on his wrist before rushingly going away. Taehyung frowns, looking down at the food.
"But this doesn't need onions" He says, confused.

Taehyung stretches, walking in the bedroom. He would've said something but Jungkook's already asleep. He smiled, walking close to the bed, giving Jungkook a kiss on the forehead and sighing as he made eye contact with a picture frame. They were complete. He walked to his side of the bed, moving close to Jungkook and hugging him. Jungkook curls up in his arms, and Taehyung tightens his hug.
"I'm sorry" Taehyung whispers. Jungkook wasn't really asleep, he just acted. He silently cried, tears falling down his cheeks. He had covered his face after curling up on the older's chest.
"I'm so sorry, Koo" Taehyung whispers, hugging Jungkook closer.
"I'm sorry, I'm doing this... " The older says, which made more tears come out from Jungkook's eyes. He didn't notice that Taehyung's also crying because of the fact he's hiding his face.