INF Finale

Jungkook and Taehyung smiled as they walked inside the cemetery

Jungkook and Taehyung smiled as they walked inside the cemetery. They reached Ju-Ae's grave, sitting down and placing the bouquet they had brought with them.
"Hi, baby, papa and daddy are back" Taehyung says as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook who groaned, having a hard time sitting down.
"Ju-Ae ah, papa and daddy have some news for you" Jungkook says, giggling. He then showed the ring that's wrapped around his ring finger.
"Yes, baby, papa and daddy are getting married again and you're also gonna be a big sister, you always wanted that, right?" Jungkook says, groaning again.

"It's hard sitting like this when you have a big bump, hyung" Jungkook says as his back starts hurting already.
"I know, Koo" Taehyung says, running his back.
"How would you know, you don't even have a bump" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"Pfft, look at this" Taehyung says and made his stomach big. Jungkook laughs, shaking his head.
"Gosh, I hate you" Jungkook says, snickering.
"I know you don't" Taehyung says, giving the side of his head a kiss.
"Yeah" Jungkook sighs, knowing the older is right.

"AHHH" Jungkook yelled, tightening his hold on Yoongi's hand. The older is already struggling as his hand is turning red.
"Uh, Koo, can you like loosen-" Yoongi cuts himself off as Jungkook tightened his hold.
"What?!" Jungkook yelled and Yoongi bit his bottom lip, tearing up.
"Lo-loosen your hold" Yoongi stutters, voice strained.
"NO! IF TAEHYUNG ISN'T HERE YET, I'LL HOLD YOUR HAND UNTIL HE COMES" Jungkook says, screaming again.
"Okay" Yoongi says, crying dramatically. Taehyung then arrives, seeing the two.
"WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG?!" Jungkook says, glaring daggers at his fiancé.

"Sorry, traffic" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Do you know how long I've waited here" Jungkook says as he hit Taehyung's arm over and over again. Yoongi sighs in relief as Jungkook let go of his hand, shaking it and pouting as he stared at it.

"Wow" The doctor says as he sees something.
"What is it, doctor?" Jungkook asks, sweaty with tear stained cheeks.
"Is it almost done yet?" Taehyung asks, also having tear stained cheeks.
"It's twins" The doctor says, making Taehyung's eyes widen.
"T-t-twins" Taehyung says before his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Nurses luckily catches him while Jungkook just stared at him, sobbing.

"After a long agonizing hours, it's worth it though" Jungkook says as he now had his child in his arms, while Taehyung had the other.
"Hyungs, I got some tea for you" Jungkook says and Jin and Yoongi nods, indicating that he should continue.
"Taehyungie hyung fainted after knowing that it's twins" Jungkook says, laughing. Jin and Yoongi bursts into laughter, staring at Taehyung who rolled his eyes.

"Oh, shut up"

"You did?!"

"Shh! The children are sleeping!"