INF 2

Jungkook looks through the files that was given to him

Jungkook looks through the files that was given to him. His couldn't breathe properly, it's like something bad will happen. He breathes in and out, rubbing his forehead.
"Why is this happening?" He asks himself, closing his eyes.

Taehyung accidentally hits a picture frame, picking it up AMD seeing what it was. It was a family portrait, of him, Ju-Ae and Jungkook. He sighs, carefully removing the picture and throwing the now broken frame. He says back down, hiding the picture on his pocket. His phone rang, making him frown. Answering it, he smiled as he heard the cute voice of his child.
"Yes, baby? Why did you call daddy?" He asks, chuckling.

"Hmm, I was wondering if you and papa ish gonna pick Ju-Ae up"

"Of course, call papa for me, okay? Tell him about it and tell him that daddy says I love you" Taehyung says, chuckling as he hears Ju-Ae giggle.

"Of course, daddy--Teacher, can we call papa next?"

Taehyung heard before the call ended. His mood suddenly became happy after hearing his daughter's voice.

"Hello?" Jungkook says as he receives a call from the school.

"Papa!"

Jungkook smiled, hearing the voice he had wanted to hear.
"Yes, baby?" He asks, raising his brow even if it can't be seen.

"I want you and daddy to come pick me up"

"Of course, bubs" He says, smiling.

"Daddy said I love you"

"Aww, I love him too" Jungkook says, smiling.

Jungkook walked to the parking lot, stopping as his heart suddenly started to hurt. He clutched his chest, groaning. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialled Taehyung's phone.

"Hello? Baby, what's the problem?"

"Hyung, are you there already?" Jungkook asks, taking a deep breath before seeing Taehyung's car. He chuckles, shaking his head.

"Come on, our baby Ju-Ae is waiting"