XXIII - Final Day, Final Night [END]

From midnight comes dawn , from dawn rises the sun.

It was so dark, so much black and so much red in that small room. But now that it's morning, they felt even more numb than before.

"Where am I..?" Jin groans, his voice croaks because the night is full of screams. He's surprised that he was still in tack, hurt but still alive.

When he said he regretted his past, he meant it, his apology was forgiven.. was it?

That night, they would all be dead and lifeless because of the revenge of the past. There was no shine of hope that guided them through the wandering darkness. Hoseok was on the verge of death, he didn't scream and passed out by the amount of blood he had already lost.

At least, that's what they thought.

"Taehyung!!"

It was a distance hope that they gripped on. Another voice of the dead that had Taehyung stop.

"Jimin.. you're not home..?"

"I knew you would be here." Jimin looks at him sadly. "I came here to stop you. I don't want to see you like this."

He turns to look at the condition they were all in. Hoseok was unconscious, Jungkook was stoned, Jin was beyond afraid and Taehyung was mad.

"You don't have to do this."

Taehyung shook his head "Hoseok was going to report you!"

Jimin wasn't surprised "I know."

"I'm doing this for you." Taehyung argues.

"I won't lie, It would be better if they didn't but I was the one who dragged you guys into this. Hoseok was the one who suggested it right? I heard about it. Yoongi's rejection, how after my [I] death he agreed. I don't want to get in jail."

"Then why..?"

"I just don't want you to kill. No more, only those guys who raped you. Our friends.. aren't guilty."

Jimin turns to look at Jungkook "Can you help me convince him? If you really love him.. you can at least help me stop Taehyung from killing more of our friends."

"I want Taehyung to be happy." Jungkook answers "I support every single one of his decisions."

Taehyung points hus knife now to Jimin instead "Why do you think it'll help me?"

Jimin doesn't need much to explain himself. All he needs to do is ask Taehyung to look around. That the person they used to laugh with, used to forgive, they're now on the floor with their own piss fearing for their lives.

"What we did those months ago together was supposed to stay as it is. Now? There's no need.."

Jin's eyes lid up "What do you mean..?"

"The Chaser was never one person to begin with." Jimin's word hints as if he was involved as well, that Jimin had helped Taehyung thought out his revenge. "But I don't think our friends should die."

"Jimin, go back."

"Not if you come with me."

"Jimin.."

"I don't want to see you kill anymore. Only me, that's enough."

Taehyung could, but nothing will ever change if he lets them go now. In fact, they'll just run to the police and everything will be over. "Don't you see? I'm doing this for you!"

"Well I didn't ask for this!! I don't want our friends to die, I don't want Yoongi to die! I don't want you to be a criminal!" But despite the wants and needs, it was too late. Everything has been done. Blood has been shed, hands have been stained.

In an instance, Jin gathered his courage all together. "You.. never killed any of our friends."

It grabs their attention.

"You still see us as your friend don't you..? Even Hoseok right now, he's fainting because of shock. You haven't killed any of us. So what is there so report..? I'm just glad that we 7.. are still alive."

Taehyung grips on his knife tighter "Shut up—!"

"No!"

The knife was swung up high, because of the few words that confused him. However the one who got hit wasn't Seokjin who he aimed.

It was Jungkook

Shielding Jin with his back, the knife got to him and he fell to the floor. Blood is spilling everywhere and for the first time, he's afraid of the blood.

"W-What?? Jungkook!!!" He instantly panics, calls the ambulance despite the condition. Everyone in that room was shocked as to why the youngest did that "W-Why did you do that..??"

"Because.. I don't want you.. to kill anyone.. I wanted you to stop.." Jungkook's weak voice was enough to make him cry, enough to make him regret the decision he had made today.

Jimin himself was also frozen and surprised. "W-we better clean up before the ambulance arrives."

Luckily they were able to clean up in time.

They created a lot of excuse to Hoseok attempting suicide , Jungkook trying to stop him but got injured instaead and Jin having to go along with their story. Not because he was afraid, because he also felt the needed sympathy. He sympathized with Taehyung at some point.

Now, Seokjin is visiting them.

They were starting to wake up of their conscious. Every one has. Jin had to explain everything to them. Make sure they're not angry about it.

But they all agreed, they all sympathize him.

The one who's left to be asleep is still Jungkook.

"He's not to blame either. No one is."

Taehyung who is uninjured seems to be hurt the most. He did that to him, he did that to Jungkook. He would never have thought that it would be Jungkook to wake him up, to make him realize

This game was a mistake from the start.

Everyday Taehyung visits to his hospital room never to forget to give donations to other children that has it worst.

He prays, one day, Jungkook will wake up.

"Tae..?"

The light of hope shines, his prayers were answered.

End
Thank you for reading!