XXII - No More Trials, Only Truth

They were all shocked, utterly speechless when the first one of the 7 was announced dead, but now he is in front of them, smiling.

"Poor Jungkookie. No one believes in him." He sang playfully. "Will you really choose him? Will you kill Jungkookie? Is it because you fear death?"

The clock shows 1 am.

Taehyung was holding a butcher knife with one hand. They start to fear him.

"H-How did you— no, you were announced dead!"

Taehyung hums "Because I'm friends with the internal police department I manage to keep everything hidden. Why do you think that "The Chaser" hasn't been caught? "

Hoseok's lips hang open "What..? What do you mean?? Are you saying you—"

"Indeed, I am Seoul's most wanted criminal."

This was all just new information coming one to another. "Then.. have you been the werewolf the entire time..?" Jin asks.

"The chaser is not the werewolf remember? Besides, does catching the werewolf matters right now? Even if you got it correct I still have to kill you all."

But they thought that 3 vs 1 was too much. There's no way Taehyung can catch them all.

In reality it was an equal amount of oponent.

They would never have thought that Jungkook would take Seokjin, twist his arms and forcefully make him fall down to the floor.

Before Hoseok could respond to the attack , Taehyung was the one who took him face to face aiming the butcher knife to his neck. "One movement and you're dead."

Hoseok didn't move.

The two were then restrained with the rope on Jungkook's home that was prepared. They were trapped, they had lost the moment they stepped inside Jungkook's home.

"I knew it. It was Jungkook." Jin mumbles. "Care to tell how everything happened?"

"When JungHoe died I was really happy. I never imagined that I would use a silly game as a haunting excuse to get rid of you all." Taehyung began to explain.

"Jungkook and Namjoon hyung have always been the werewolf. Jimin has always been the doctor and I? Has always been the seer. I saw all of your roles guys! I had his phone! Isn't that ironic?" He shows the second cell phone that belongs to someone else.

"When I asked Jungkook to kill me, I wanted to fake my own death so I could go on a killing spree as I wanted to. But my precious Kookie didn't want to so I asked Namjoonie to help me! And choose me!"

Taehyung giggles

"At that time I had Jungkook come over and I handed him the cellphone so he could be the black bun himself while I was away sorting the fake death I created. Then it was time for Jungkookie to play the seer! Because he had the cellphone , he knows all the roles and conversations.

We wanted to get rid of Yoongi so Jungkook set him up. It backfired and Namjoonie was the one who was punished! Isn't that so sad?!

Why did Namjoon grab the axe? Namjoon needed the axe so we used him to our advantage to bring it to us and chop off some dead corpse in replace of your name. Why did Yoongi grab the axe? It's because he knew all along. He wanted to kill me and Jungkook." Taehyung bit the skin of his thumb to show his frustration "He wanted to go to my apartment and kill me for good."

The lies that Jungkook came up with were so good. Taking a few steps back, Jungkook never had the right opinion to give, it was always camouflaged lies that they believed at one point.