The first interaction

Lusts POV
"Why, why did he help me?" I thought to myself as I continued doing my usual cleaning. Did he not want it? Did Dave tell him to? And most importantly, did he find out anything about me?! I prevented myself from panicking too much because I didn't want people to stare at me, but how much information can he find out about someone from a photo? I managed to laugh it off and get back to work.

"Dad what is that?"

I look up and I see from the corner of my eye two humans staring at me, one was a small girl and the other one was, I assume, her father.

"That's just a skeleton sweetie, nothing important"

Wow, rude. I see the girl staring at my clothes.

"Why is it dressed like that?"

"Well, it's probably a choice."

"Oh...is it a fag?"

"Hey!" I turn my head and glare at them.

"Lucy you don't say that in front of them, now go and apologise"

She slowly walks up to me.

"I-I'm sorry I called you a fag"

"Heh, it's okay"

She runs back to her father, but I heard her whispering something to him.

"Was that convincing?"

"It sure was sweetie, now let's get out of here before it infects us with its sinning ways"

They speed-walk off, I wanted to cry again, but I told myself to suck it up, "c'mon lust, d-don't be a crybaby" I said repeatedly to myself, but I was a little too loud, and it got Dave's attention.

"Who's lust?"

"I-oh um I-I uhh l-lust is just...umm a um a-a nickname...I give myself, yeah, lust is just my nickname."

He looks at me with a confused look in his face.

"Um okay then"

I quickly walk away from Dave.

"AlrightwellI'mgonnagoanddomyjobnowokaybye!"

I think that worked.

Daves POV
Well...that was weird. Actually, I need to see if horrors found out any information about Liam from that picture, I walk up to horrors room and unlock the door, I'm the only one who can access it, he leaps out of bed and tries to stand up straight.

"O-oh um h-hi Dave I-I wasn't expecting you this early."

I walked into the room and shut the door so nobody else would see.

"Yeah yeah, just came to ask if you got any information about that photo"

Horrors POV
Shit. He can't find out about this. I try to put on my best honest face "um no I couldn't find anything" I gave him a shaky grin. "Alright then, give me back the photo"

...oh no. I quickly feel around my pockets and look around the room to make him think that I lost it. "Wait, what the, o-oh no I um...think I...lost it..." he stares at me, I don't think he bought it.