Letter #9 ---> Calum

CALUM

I read Skylar’s letter again and again. Was she losing interest in me? Was she actually on exams or was it a lie? I had no idea of what to think, she did have a boyfriend and that made me mad: I could be that guy, but instead, I was stuck in a hotel in London.

Don’t misunderstand me, I loved touring. But I’d already realised it: I still loved Skylar.

Dear Skylar,

I’m sorry you have so many exams. I forgot what school life is like.

Anyway, does this boy actually make you happy? I have never heard of him before and I’m scared. I know it, I sound like your dad but you’re and will always be my best friend and I don’t want you to get hurt.

I hope you’re having an amazing time back there in Australia! Good news: I come back in 2 fucking months, Sky, 2!

I can’t wait to see you, ya know? Like, I wanna hug you and eat ice cream again.

I feel like we’re losing a topic to talk about, so why don’t you tell me more about this Jack boy? Is he in college? I don’t know, just random stuff!

Love you,

Calum.

So basically I said Skylar I loved her. But she’d just think about it in a friendly way.

I was getting lower and lower everyday.

ANY PREDICTIONS? COMMENT BELOW

HELLO PEOPLE!

Sooo, it’s @5SecondsOfTayS! AND I’M BACK WRITING FROM SKYLAR’S POV (one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. Bless you, @HemmoBabyx lol. I’m a girl, btw, it’s just that I always write from Cal’s pov)

Anyway, we’re kinda late at uploading and that’s because of school (fuck you school). Mac is in exams and I just started 7th grade (yes, my country [Colombia] starts the school year in January) so I’m still trying to get used to it (We’re both 13 but I’m in seventh grade bc my culture is different so there’s no grade 12 lol. If you have any questions about it, comment below!). So we’re really sorry about the lack of updates, we try to update on Mondays and Fridays (Our time) but sometimes it’s just impossible, if you write you’ll understand xx

We would be very thankful if you tweeted us (@5SecondsOfTayS and @HemmoBabyxo) with #LettersToSkylarFF . we love you!

+Mac and Eli ---> Eli is my nickname (@5SecondsOfTayS) given to me by @HeyHoodalicious, if you’re reading this: I FUCKING LOVE YOU MONTI!