Letter #11 ---> Calum

HOLY FUCK GUYS! IT’S BEEN FOREVER AND I’M SOOOOOOO SORRY (@5SecondsOfTayS here!) but in case you didn’t know, I’m a dancer and I need to control my dance schedules and keep my grades up so yeah hope you understand xx Anyway, *sings Black Eyed Peas Let’s Get Started* LET’S GET STARTED IN HERE!

CALUM

*7 weeks before Calum goes back to Australia*

 Why couldn’t this be any easier? I thought. I still loved Skylar and no matter what, no matter how many girls were chasing me, she was the only girl I wanted: but she was taken.

I had nothing against Jack, from what Skylar said, he seemed to be a good guy. But I wasn’t that sure.

But again, who wouldn’t think that of the guy who’s dating the girl that they love? I loved Skylar. I couldn’t hold it more.

But I did because of our friendship, so I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and wrote another letter.

Dear Skylar,

Actually I believe you (you were always so emotional). I’m really excited as well, finally seeing you after so long. And meeting Jack.

He seems nice, and I can tell how much he means to you. But again, be careful. You said you are still learning about each other, and everything seem cool. But it could change, just keep that in mind.

Did you see how much people loved our song “She Looks So Perfect”? We were jumping of happiness around the room when we heard how much people loved it. It was amazing listening to it on the radio for the first time! There aren’t a lot of things happening right now, apart from SLSP. But I’m about to start a rehearsal so I need to leave, I love you. 

Ecxited about seeing you again,

Calum.

Jesus, why did I keep telling Skylar “I love you” when she’d interpret it in a friendly way? I hoped that the last 7 weeks left would pass by fast.

THE END...

 NAH! JUST KIDDING LOL I PROBABLY GAVE YOU A HEART ATTACK. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR ACTUALLY READING THIS SHIT LOL XXXX WE LOVE YOU LOTS.

ALSO, COULD YOU PLEASE TWEET US (@HemmoBabyx and @5SecondsOfTayS) with #LettersToSkylarFF TELLING US WHAT YA THINK? WE’LL BE THANKFUL FOREVER AND ALWAYS ;)

+Mac and Eli xx :)