CHAPTER 2

~Flashback~

"Yes! walang pasok at higit sa lahat, I can do whatever I want!"

"Let's see what are some good things to do."

I saw my cute phone on the side table of my bed and picked it up to dial some numbers that just came on my mind.

"I guess, this is the only way I am able to enjoy my boring life." Then I started to guess some numbers.

Yung ibang nahuhulaan kong number hindi nag da-dial o di kaya matanda na ang kausap ko at sasabihin ko na wrong number ako.

Of course, dapat mas bata kausap ko para hindi ako ma-report.

While the phone number is ringing, I mute it first before someone answers it.

"Hello. Who's this." A husky voice of the owner of the phone number.

"Hello." He said again. Instead of answering him, pinatay ko na lang ang call.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" I can't help myself to laugh so hard.

To: 09******

Send this to 15 people in 60 seconds, if you don't, you'll become a permanent hotdog. This is not a joke, believe me or not, a girl named Nanno (sweet but psycho) received this message too and didn't bother to notice and send this to her friends. Guess what she is now? She became a hotdog in her entire life just because she ignored this message. Again, send this to 15 people in 60 seconds, if you don't, you'll become a permanent hotdog. Good luck.

Sending...

SEND

I'm making fun of him. Hahaha! Ang ganda talaga ng girl from nowhere. Hmm

From: 09********

Don't care.

Bushit.

"Wala ka palang pake ha." And now I'm upset.

"Ang amazing pa naman ng message ko sa kanya." Hmp.

But no worries, I have a lot of pranks for you my dear. Hiho!

To: 09********

I'm your guardian angel.

Sending...

Send

From: 09********

.

Potek. I'm just staring at that one dot for several times, hoping he just accidentally sent it.

This is not what I'd expected to happen earlier. I'm upset because of that one dot! and I'm getting so upset because I care for that!