6 - All I Want For Christmas - 6

Okay half way through i got more sleep deprived than i already have been for the past few days. I enjoyed this series a lot, and I hope you did too. I'm too tired to write more, so maybe I'll add a small note when I wake up tomorrow.

Alright i woke up sleep deprived, dunno how that works- anyway merry christmas yall

Theme: Fluff

Trigger Warnings: The author does not ship people but she cannot guarantee the characters don't, but please no actually shipping is involved don't @ me-

Word count: 1605

------------------

Most of the Hermits had already arrived at the party, most chatting or just messing around. Rusty still hadn't come out of his room to meet them, but Grian decided to not push him and to give him time to get comfortable with the idea. Stress, Beef, Cleo, and even Grian had prepared the buffet, each of them bringing some dishes that were special to them and dishes they knew were special to other Hermits.

Biffa, Ren, and Iskall were all doing karaoke, and they were currently singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You", when Scar and BadTimes entered the massive room, Scar holding a box wrapped in sparkly red wrapping paper and tied with a silver ribbon. Grian rushed over to Scar as Scar handed BadTimes the box. Grian tackle hugged him, the two of them laughing.

"Merry Christmas Gri!"

"Merry Christmas to you too Scar!" the short male's wings fluttered as they pulled apart. BadTimes handed Grian the present, giving him a small nod and a smile, of which Grian returned.

"Merry Christmas BadTimes! Welcome to Hermitcraft!" BadTimes' smile grew as did Grian's enthusiasm.

"Scar!" an excited voice called out from the crowd, pushing their way through the crowd.

"Bdubs!" the two of them embraced, then pulled away in synch.

"Ah yesh, I see you have brought someone new!" Bdubs rubbed his hands together, his grin unnerving BadTimes.

"Bdubs, this is my brother, BadTimes. BadTimes, this is my assistant mayor and close friend, BdoubleO100!" Scar stepped aside, allowing the two to greet each other.

"Good evening sir!" Bdubs held out his hand, of which BadTimes shook. "Pleasure to meet you for sure!"

"Good evening to you too." BadTimes smiled at the short man, towering over him, but not in an intimidating way. "The pleasure is entirely mine."

Bdubs' eyes lit up, and he grabbed both of the brothers' arms and dragged them into the crowd, the last thing Grian heard being, "Keralis!"

Grian grinned at the receding backs of the trio, but he wasn't given a chance to mutter a smart comment before he was hugged from behind. He turned around, surprised. He noticed who it was, and quickly hugged back.

"Exy!"

"Hello there Grian!"

The two red clad men pulled out of the hug to see Xisuma standing to the side, his amusement visible from behind his visor.

"Oh come 'ere." Grian pulled him into a hug as well, catching him off guard. He let go before the poor admin had a chance to react, snickering like a madman. "Merry Christmas you lot."

"Merry Christmas to you too Grian." Xisuma said, a smile in his voice. Ex nodded, his eyes shining from beneath his red visor.

"So, where have you been?" Grian asked, turning to Evil X.

"Uhhhh you see, that's a long story..." he trailed off rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Mhm..." Grian narrowed his eyes, "Red be actin' kinda sus."