Introduction

Guy #1: "So you're a fashion designer?"

June : "Well yeah.. I mean.. sort of, well I'm the assistant for now."

Guy #1 : " I have friends in the fashion business, just let me know if you need any connections."

June: "Oh thanks.. Okay, so far so good, so what do you do for a living?"

Guy #1 : "Well I've been in the architech business for 11 years now."

June: "Oh that job can be really stressful, So.. what is it that you do?"

Guy #1: "Well I can explain it to you but I don't think I can help you understand how about some other time? But fashion assistant? Good for you, I could never pull that off."

Waiter: " Excuse me your food is re-"

June: "Umm sorry to interrupt but can you excuse me for a moment while I go freshen up?"

Guy #1 "Umm..Sure."

Umm Next..

June: " Hi, my name is June."

Guy #2: "Oh your name is a season? How beautiful."

June: "Waiter..Check."

Yeah Next..

Guy #3: " Nice to meet you I"m Soo-chin."

June: "Nice to meet you too, I'm June."

Guy #3: Oh what a Beautiful name. So from your profile you're a fashion designer?"

June: "Well..Assistant."

Guy #3: "Well we gotta start from somewhere."

June: "Now This is more like it."

Guy #3: " I guess before we go any further I should let you know that I have a child. Well he's my nephew , his mom, my sister (jisoo) passed away six years ago."

June: " Aww I'm so sorry."

Guy #3: "No It's fine."

Waiter: "Excuse me are you ready to order my lady?"

June: " Umm..not yet but you can continue with his order."

Guy #3: " Okay me and my sister would be having kimbap."

Waiter: "Okay and when will your sister be joining us?"

Guy #3: "Oh she's here."

Waiter: "Umm, excuse me?"

Guy #3: "Jisoo say hi. she's just a little shy especially since she's meeting my date for the first time. Jisoo, don't be shy say hi."

PASSSSSSS ( I hate my life)

So hello everyone, I'm June. In mythology my name would mean protectress of women and marriage. But the only thing I've been protecting is my VIRGINITY! But on a real note, I've been alone mostly my whole life. Not to be a Debbie Downer but my mother passed away when I was seven years old. As for my father, he didn't want the responsibility of raising a child on his own. So he left. Yes audience, he literally left me by myself. After hours I finally got the courage to go ask around for the whereabouts of my father at freaking midnight! After a couple saw me and called the police, I was put in child protective care. That day started my long journey from moving one home to another.

Being an orphan of course sucked. I felt like I had no identity, no place in the world. And that people, is when my imagination kicked in. With every move to a new place and school, I could become a new person; taken on a new identity. And the fun part, the clothes. I began to love trying new styles. Each piece of clothing brought something different to the look. Made my character more bad a** you know. And low and behold, a whole new beginning. I also ended up getting the most charitable parents to go with it. Being they were willing to pay my tuition for fashion/design.

I am now an assistant to the one and only beautiful Sior Kim. One of the highest paid fashion designer in Korea. Basically I'm at the top of my game. But the top can be so lonely. Sorry for this long rant about my hopeful yet depressing life. I just thought that this time in my career, I would have found someone by now. All my dates have failed so far. Just can't find a nice guy.

He literally don't got to be rich or prince charming just a nice guy. Who loves me for me. I know it sounds cliche but it's the truth. Like guy number three would've been perfect. I mean so what if he had a kid. The fact that he believe his dead wife was still with him was the deal breaker, not the kid. Wait a minute.......A KID?