♥︎𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝♥︎

One-shot requested/suggested by Strxwberry_Sugxr A.K.A my wattpad idol- OwO

Me: This is my first time writing so this might suck- :")

The picture is made by our Mother RosyClozy cause she's a legend ;)

Anyways let's start

No one's POV

Zander and Luke planned to have a dinner at Luke's house with their families. They also planned to tell them that they're dating.

Zander's POV

Me and Luke are getting ready for tonight. I sigh and then, Luke came up to me and said "Are you okay Zander?" "Yeah.. Just a little nervous" I said nervously "Zander if one of our families don't accept us, I'll be still here for you no matter what" Luke smiled. I blush because of his beautiful smile and said "Really?" "Really" said Luke and then gave me a quick kiss on my forehead

"It's almost time" I said "Oh, yeah it is"Luke said as he gave me a quick kiss but this time on my lips. Luke chuckled after that while I'm blusing madly.

No one's POV

Luke and Zander sat on their chairs and waited for a little bit until they heard the door shut. It was Hailey, Hailey and Zander's dad and mom. "Hi guys" Zander said "Hello Zander. Hello too you to Luke" Zander's mom said sweetly "Hi Hailey, Mr. and Mrs. Wickham" Luke said, smiling softly. "Where are your parents?" asked Hailey's dad "They're still in getting ready" Luke said.

Luke's parents went downstairs fully dressed.

Minutes Later

They all ate piecefully until Luke's mother realized something "Oh! Luke darling! Didn't you say that you and Zander have something to announce to us?" Luke completely forgot about it but before he response, he looked over Zander. Zander was sweating nervously until, Luke grabbed his hand under the table to calm him down.

He and Zander stand up holding hands. Everyone was shocked why they were holding hands except for Hailey ofcourse. She already knew that they're dating.

"Mom, Dad-" Luke stopped for a while then give a sigh. "Mom, Dad me and Zander are dating"

Silence then filled the room

Luke's Dad stand up and then... SLAP

He slapped Zander. Everyone was so shocked. "SO YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S LUKE'S ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT! YOU MADE MY SON GAY! AND LUKE! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED A GIRL?! YOU LIED TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME?!" Luke's Dad shouted at Zander and Luke. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU GAY FAGGOT!"

(Me: eXcUsE mE sIr HiS pAn-)

Zander ran off crying then Luke followed. Luke found Zander crying under a tree and then he came up to Zander and hugs him "Does it hurt?" Zander nods then Luke gave him a kiss on his cheek "Does it still hurt?" Zander shooked his head then rested it on Luke's shoulder then said "Thank you for always being there for me" Luke smiled as he lifts Zander's chin up then he gave him a kiss. Zander kissed back. They both of them pulled away "You're Welcome"

Luke's POV

Me and Zander returned to my house.

We are now infront of my house and we hear shouting inside the house. It was Zander and Hailey's dad and my dad. I looked over Zander and he was crying.

"We should go somewhere more quiet" I held his hand and went to our tree. It was so peaceful there. We sat under our tree.

Silence

"Hey Zan-" I felt something on my shoulder. I looked over it and it was Zander looking peacefully asleep.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?" I thought. Then I gave him a kiss on his forehead.

I rested my head on his and before I sleep I said:

"I love you no matter what"

Me: OMG- I SUCK AT MAKING THESE-
I just hope ya'll like this
Just comment if there is something wrong then I'll change it :3

Word count: 653 words