「Prolouge」

Athanasia and her children cried as her father; Claude drew his last breath.

"Papa!Papa!Papa!"

She called out to him over and over again but it won't work, it was too late, he was already dead.

Lucas; her husband, comforted her and their children.

Claude de Alger Obelia, half brother of the former emperor; Anastacius de Alger Obelia who betrayed him along with his former fiancee; Penelope Margarita.

Claude might have been a ruthless and cold person but he was a loving father later on, he was cold to her at first but after a few years of being with him, she have learned his who he really is.

So she cried, cried and cried along with her children.

The whole empire was mourning.

The dark clouds surrounded the empire and not long after, it started to rain heavily, the harsh winds caused some trees to bend.

It seemed as if the heavens were also mourning for his death.

Claude was satisfied so with a smile, he left the world.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At the same time, in a different universe, a person laying in a medical bed with golden blonde locks woke up, revealing a pair of beautiful cerulean jeweled eyes.

________________________________________________

[A/N]

There wasn't really many crossovers of wmmap so this is my silly attempt of a crossover fanfiction.

The idea just popped in my mind so I was like "Why not?" so yeah, here I am.

Anyways, I do hope you like it, Thank you for reading.