「Chapter 2」

For the past one year, the Seo family moved to Korea and there, Claude met his childhood friends whose Dg and Crystal, he also met Gun, Goo and Kouji.

He was still as cold as ever but they didn't mind it and hanged out with him.

It was now the day he will go to school.

"Are you sure you'll be alright? Do you think this is a good idea? Are you feeling okay? Nervous? Sick? If you are then don't go." Aria bombarded Claude with a lot of question, really worried about him.

"Mother, please do calm down, I'll be alright." He said with his usual cold tone that they already got used to.

Claude was wearing the usual Jae Won High uniform, he also wore a hoodie jacket over it, sporting the limited edition black sneakers, a hip chain attached on his pants, a silver bracelet as his only accessory, his long blonde hair was pulled back in a high ponytail, held by a black lace ribbon.

Aria finally calmed down and breathed out deeply "Okay. But remember to call if there's any problem okay? We'll be sure to deal with it.

Claude only nodded before saying his goodbye and getting in the backseat of the car.

The driver glanced at him from the mirror and saw Claude elegantly reading a book, his head was propped against the window by his left hand.

All in all, he looked like a noble.

"Eyes on the road." the cold voice said which snapped the driver out of his daydreaming.

"I'm sorry young master."

After a few minutes, they arrived at the school and Claude walked out.

The students froze on the spot, seeing the handsome beauty and they blushed before gossiping with each other.

Claude walked down the corridor untill he reached the principal's office where he got his schedule.

He walked to the classroom of Fashion Department, met the teacher on the way and he told him to wait untill he was called in.

He waited there impatiently, nobody have ever let him wait this long and lived except for Athanasia.

[Inside the classroom]

"Alright, quiet class, we have a transfer student. They were supposed to attend a week ago but due some circumstances, they can't."

The students started to gossip.

"Again?"

"What do you think they'll look like?"

"A guy? A girl?"

"Do you think they're rich?"

"Who knows."

While they were gossiping, Daniel looks excited, Jay looks interested, Zoe was daydreaming and Zack was............ sleeping.

"Okay, you can come in." The teacher called.

The door slid open and in came Claude in all his glory and stood in front of the class with a stoically cold face "Claude Seo"

He said simply and the class went dead silent, the teacher stood there awkwardly untill the class went into an uproar.

Zack woke up due to the noise and looked around dazedly with drool dripping out of the corner of his mouth untill he saw Claude, he paused for a bit and processes what was happening before sitting upright, wiping the drool off of his face.

"Okay that's enough, you can sit next to the blonde at the back."

Claude nodded and gracefully walked to the said blonde, he took a seat before taking out his book, not bothering about anyone else.