Edgeworth x fem reader

Your working for miles edgeoworth as his assistant, you are both around the same age but you aren't particularly fond of him he's bossy, and sarcastic but he's nice sometimes!

  You just got some tea from the break room for him and your on your way back to his office you open the door and walk in. "Mr edgeworth I have your tea" he looks at you he seems a little stressed sense he had his suit coat thrown over his chair and his glasses on. You walk over to his desk and set the tea on the table.
"I'm also gonna go get you some water. You seem stressed and a water break would be a great idea!" You run out the door before he could object.

You walk back in with a cup of water and place it on the table, but he doesn't look up at you and keeps looking at his file from his case, you huff and grab a book mark slam it on the file and close it.
"Edgeworth you need a break." He sighs "fine.
I'll take a 10 minute break but I'll get back to it." You pick up the cup and hand it to him "good!" You have a slightly annoyed face from how annoyingly stubborn he is but your surprised face when he gives you a sweet smile when he takes the cup, your cheeks for some reason turn red. "Well mr edgeworth I'll be on my way" you rush out the door trying to hide your face. You walk down the hallway thinking to yourself "what the hell? What the hell was that?!?" Does he know what he's doing?! That stuck up procecuter doesn't know a thing my face shouldn't feel this hot after just a dumb smile dangit!"

Part 2?
Please make requests on the request page it would help a lot I do anything that's not lemon, lime or smut!
Thank you so much for reading!
Merry Christmas!