Miles edgeworth x fem reader pt 2

POV: you are waiting for miles to get out of a trial and you're in his office tidying up a bit before he gets back.

5:45pm

"Mr edgeworth is nice and all but I can't be attracted to him! He's my boss!" You think to yourself while putting some old files up on the shelf's.
"That dumb miles edgeworth...making me feel like this..."
a sudden door opens, it's me edgeworth returning from his trial.
"Hello sir! I cleaned things up for you while you were gone!"
He sits down on his desk chair "well thank you, you've really been a help around here, I'm glad I hired you."
You smile "well thank you mr edgeworth!" You say while repeating in your head "don't say things like that, don't say things like that edgeworth"

You slightly blush and wanna find a quick way outta there but don't wanna leave without being excused.
"Y/n? You look a little flushed is everything okay? Are you sick?"
You think "no I'm not this is your fault"
"Oh! I'm okay! Just a little tired" you scratch the back of you're head.
"Hm well you've done a good job you can sleep on my couch for a bit"
"Oh but sir-"
"Y/n you look like you need it go on"
You sigh and lay down on the couch
"Thank you sir..."
"Mhm now sleep"
You giggle a bit at his aggressiveness but you fall asleep after awhile

7:30pm
You slowly wake up to see it's dark outside and light in the room and miles is still at work at his desk but you didn't remember putting a blanket on when sleeping, turns out miles had put his jacket on you while you were sleeping.
Your face gets redder as you start to realize what's happening.
"Mr edgeworth! I didn't mean to sleep this late and you didn't have to put your jacket on me!"
" y/n you don't need to be so worried if I was upset at you for sleeping I wouldn't of told you to sleep and I would've woken you up now you can head home if you want, you usually leave around this time."
You look at him for a sec
"Alrighty, well thank you for letting me catch up on some rest"
You get up and put his jacket over his shoulders
He looks at you
"It's no problem now head home y/n"

Thank you for reading!
If you like this tell me if you want a part 3!
If you have another character go to my request page and make a story request!! 🧡