Chapter 7

"Unfortunately, Mr. Adler and Mr. Beckett's personal IS are not available for the moments due to various reasons nor do we have any personal IS for the both of you to use." Chifuyu said.

"Hmph, I am quite relieved actually that neither of you have any personal IS, both of you have to use training models which will guarantee my victory over you!" Cecilia gloated over the fact.

Gracchus gritted his teeth in anger before retaliating.

"So what, that just makes your loss slower!" Gracchus practically growled.

"How boorish of you, especially since you're talking to I Cecilia-" Cecilia began.

"We get it you're rich, so am I now shut the fuck up." Tavarious interrupted.

"You dare!" Cecilia shouted in anger.

"Look no one wants to hear your bitch ass yapping about, there are 7 billion people on this planet with literally a billion more important things to do than to listen to you all day, now if you would kindly excuse me I got history to learn." Tav said robotically.

7 billion, at Cier it mostly tops at 1 billion or less since peace isn't really an option. Gracchus thought.

Gracchus tuned out the history lesson of the IS while Tav tutored Tohka by both of them reading a book. As it turned out, the one person making the cores of the IS wasn't willing to make more than a certain amount of IS cores so the odds were stacked more against the boys favors. Tav and Tohka finished the lesson earlier than the rest of the class since Tavarious had a more effective way to teach, so they waited along with the bored Gracchus for the class to be over.

"Hey, Tav, Tohka, Gracchus, want to have lunch with us?" Ichika asked.

"Oooo, lunch time!" Tohka excitedly exclaimed as she jumped out of her seat upon hearing the word.

"I guess I'll go." Tavarious answered.

Gracchus nodded and followed along. A girl named Houki, who is Ichika's childhood friend, also came along after she knocked him down and Ichika dragged her out of the room.

"You didn't have to get that mad there was no reason for that I was just looking out for you." Ichika complained.

"And, who even asked you anyway?" Houki asked angrily.

"No one did, even if someone did, I wouldn't normally do it, I did it because it was you." Ichika reasoned. "I owe your aunt, we are childhood friends and roommates so let me mess in your life for a bit ok?"

"Well, I guess thank you." Houki thanked Ichika.

"We all do crazy things for the ones we care about, I know a couple of people who would commit crimes for the people they love." Gracchus chimed in.

Tavarious:

"I don't know any of the history between you but I know Ichika cares about you and I guess you do as well friends go in each other's lives because they care

"I don't know any of the history between you but I know Ichika cares about you and I guess you do as well friends go in each other's lives because they care." Gracchus finished.

"Um Tav, you ok?" Ichika asked.

"Um, no no no no he is fine it's just nothing." Tohka answered quickly, not wanting to bring up Tavarious's past and to cause him a mental breakdown.

"Ok then..."