Chapter 7: Boyfriend (?)

"Win, do you want to come with us?" Gun asked to the tall boy who just got a new nickname of 'Male ver of Song Hye Kyo' from their seniors.

"Where?"

"Shopping mall." New answered with a smile.

Win Metawin - New and Gun's classmates, their new friend, and also the Moon of Engineering Faculty.

"Sorry, maybe next time, I already have plan." Win said to both of them who pouted at the same time hearing Win's answered.

"Win!"

Three of them looked at the source of voice and found Bright who waved his hand towards Win.

"You are close to P'Bright?" Gun asked him curious.

"He is my boy friend."

"WHAT!" Gun and New said shocked. Win bid his goodbye to New and Gun who still couldn't process what did they just heard. Both of them didn't blink and mouth slightly opened, not until Off waved his hand in front of the two.

"What's wrong with you two?" Off asked confused and they just shook their head.

"Off, I'm sorry. I need to go now. Krist is already waiting." Singto said to him and immediately walked away after whispered, "Sorry, can't help you to find Tay."

"Krist? Where are they going?" New asked as the mention of his cousin.

"A date." Off said and both New and Gun showed their blanked expression; the same one when he and Singto saw them being statue just now.

"They're boyfriends." Off said, understood their confusion and both New and Gun yelled again at the same time, "WHAT?!"

"New, you don't know Krist is dating P'Singto?" Gun asked him.

"Of course not! So, P'Bright and P'Singto is...gay?"

"Please keep this as a secret." Off said grinning.

"How about you P'Off? Do you have someone?" Gun asked him and Off shook his head in no time. "I'm single. I think I have no time to fall in love because I will be busy taking care of this one person."

"Who?"

"It's nothing. Where are you two going after this?" Off asked tried to change the subjects.

"Shopping mall. Do you want to join us?" Gun asked grinning.

"I want to, but not now. I have to find Tay. Sorry nong~" Off said and ruffled Gun's hair when he saw Gun's pouted. "I'm going now. Bye~" He said and bid goodbye.

**********

It was almost 7PM when New got home. He and Gun had been spent hours at the mall; playing games, karaoke, eating desserts, and then going to shopping.

He was not sure if it was just his feeling or what, but he could felt there was someone who had been watching him since at the mall. But, he tried to ignore the feeling.

New went to his bedroom and immediately video called with his parents.

New is a 20 year old teenager but his parents still called him 'little sweetie.' His other friends often got jealous at how New's parents treated him. He could get whatever he wanted with just flick of fingers. But, as he grown up, he realized that his parents were baby-ing him too much and he was not happy about it.

After one hour video calling with his parents, he ended the call and promised to call them tomorrow because he was so exhausted. He needed a warm bath right now before going to bed.