Chapter 20: Pseudo

It was already 3am when New arrived at his home. Once New came home, he couldn't stop thinking about what happened.

-Flashback-

-Flashback-

"I know you will come someday." New looked up to the person and saw a man around his parents' age. He stood up and 'waii' to the man.

"My name is New."

"I know you son. I have been waiting for you. Now, let's get inside." He tapped New's shoulder.

Both of them went inside the house. The man offered New a drink and some biscuits. Since New was so hungry, he finished them all at one time.

"My son come here about week ago." The man said as soon as New finished eating.

"Pete?"

"He explain to me...about what happen. That he is trap because someone holding them all back."

"W-What? Who? You means...you know about he is one of the personalities inside of someone's body?"

"Pete said...they have been trap since long time ago. Because someone still holding them and never want to let them go. Their souls must be up there, but their personalities trap inside of someone's body." The man said and New was so confused about what the man had talked. He understood nothing.

"Wait..." The man said and he stood up, he walked to his room and then came out holding a tumblr.

"This is for you. Pete said to give it to you if you come here." He said and gave him the tumblr.

New took it and take a look.

"He ask me to give this because he afraid if he never meet you again

"He ask me to give this because he afraid if he never meet you again."

"What? Why?"

"Even though if you still can't remember about your past and about him, at least you got something that always remind you about Pete. Kao, don't ever forget about Pete okay? Even though he is just an alter." The man said and beads of tears rolling down to his cheeks.