Chapter 7 So What?!

Mikey's POV:
The dare with Liam went to far. He already told me that he though she was hot. Which I'm not saying she wasn't. She was beautiful everything I wanted she made me happy. I woke up the next morning. Looking around. I was on the couch. I was on the couch??? Why was I on the couch? I entered my room and there was Jess laying in bed wearing my Metallica shirt. I laid in bed beside her running my fingers through her hair. "Hey." She said weakly." "Good morning sleeping beauty." She giggled and rolled in my arms. My cheeks turn a light shade of red as I wrapped my arms around her. "What time is it?" She questioned. "I don't know." I laughed. "We'll can you go look!" She said giggling. "Noooo it's too far away." "Uggggh." She half way rolled out of bed and checked her phone. "It's 9:00! Why are we awake? Maddy has been waking me up every god damn morning." "That sounds like I personal problem." I said lightly kissing her cheek. "Shut up." She said lightly pushing me. she tossed and turned. I laughed. "Jess stay still." " I can't go back to sleep!" "Do you want to do something then." "Like what?" "I can order pizza and I can beat your ass in FIFA." "Haha game on Clifford." She said throwing a pillow at me. I taught her how to play FIFA and she caught on. "I suck at this game!" "Awhe babe. You don't. I'm just really good at the game." I said looking at her. While I looked away she shot me down in FIFA. "Awhe too bad for you. Babe." She said mocking me." I smirked and we continued playing. "Babe we should play COD." She said pausing the game. "FIFA is my shit though." She looked at me with the most innocent eyes. "God dammit Jess." Then there was a knock on my door. "Pizza!" We said together and laughed. I opened the door and there stood Luke. "What a disappointment! It's just Luke." I said yelling back at Jess. Luke looked worried. "Hey bro are you okay?" "Can I talk to umm... Jess." "Sure. Jess!" "Hmm?" She replied. "Come here." She got up and ran over. "Is everything okay?" Luke stood there in silence looking down at the floor. "We can't find Maddie and it's not safe to look for her now." "What?! No I'm going to look for her!" She shouted grabbing her purse and changed rapidly. "Michael." Luke said signaling me. "Okay." He left to comfort Calum. "Jess come on. You have to stay here." "No I HAVE to find my best friend she said coming out of the room in jeans and Tshirt. "Jess you have to stay out here it is pouring." "Does it look like I care?" She snapped looking around for her keys. "Jess please..." "MICHAEL! Im just worried about Maddie and I'm going to find her." She headed out and I quickly caught her. "Jess stop." "Michael let me go!" She squirmed and soon got out and ran. "JESS!" "LEAVE ME ALONE MICHAEL I WILL FIND HER MY FUCKING SELF!" I fell apart. I trashed my house. Flipping the tables. Punching the wall making a dent in the wall. "DAMMIT!" I yelled unplugging the game. I looked for her calling her but only getting voicemail. I followed in her direction guessing she would start by searching her room. I ran quickly. Finding Jess looking around calling out for Maddison. "Jess please she probably went shopping please just don't go out there it's pouring!" I said worried. "Don't worry about me Michael." She said pushing me out of her way. I grabbed her arm. "Jess please babe don't leave." "IF IT WAS ME WOULDN'T YOU LOOK FOR ME?" She said pulling her arm away. Tears falling down her face. "Jess!"
Jess's POV:
I wasn't taking any shit. I was going to find her. If Michael liked it or not. I ran to my car. Looking through my phone finding a voice mail from Maddie. I opened it quickly. "Hey love umm. Are you okay? We'll Cal and I got into a fight last night so I needed to get away to kind let go I just parked around the m..." The voice message cut off. "The mall!" Tornado sirens blurred. I didn't care. I sped to the mall. Swerving.....