Chapter 8 So What?!

I woke up in the ER... Alone. No one here. I look around. I ran through the hall trying to find someone when I ran into Michael. "Michael! Oh my god I'm so sorry!"I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. Michael look confused. "Jess what are you doing?" Brooklyn soon appeared behind him kissing him. I tore. I ran away looking for Maddison. I looked at my phone. Seeing the messages. Our texts where brutal, hurting. We weren't friends any longer. I fell to my knees. Sobbing. "No Jess wake up!" I shouted to my self. "JESS WAKE UP!" I yelled at my self. "WAKE UP PLEASE! PLEASE!" I cried. Sobbing to myself. My phone buzzed. Calum tweeted. "I proposed to Maddison! She is going to be my beautiful bride!" I tried to retweet but it said "this user has blocked you." "JESS GET OUT OF THIS HELL!" Doctors came trying to calm me down and I ran away from them running to to the collage running to our room. My things where gone and we're replaced with Calum's. Pictures of me and her where gone. Besides one... The one we took in 4th grade together yet it was in the trash. Then I....
A/N:Hey loves I will be posting a lot because I want to get everything uploaded. (Tears were exchanged)-Amberxxx