So what?! Chapter 4

"Oh shit! Jess wake up your going to be late for your date with Michael! AHHHHHHH!!" She screamed. I slowly awoken reaching over for my glasses I quickly slid them on my face. "Huh?" "Get your ass out of bed your going to be late!" She explained to me pulling my arm. "Maddie classes don't start til next week." "I'm talking about your date with Michael... Hellloooooo ring a bell. The Oh Michael I would so love going to get pizza with you but I'm going to drown in my lies and say that I'm going to find my classes blah blah bullshit. Now get your ass up I got your outfit ready." She said. Maddie has been around since 4th grade when my dad got deployed. She always had my back. It was a dream of ours to go to the same collage together and be roommates. I got up and got ready. She picked out a low cut white shirt that had flower in the middle with a leather skirt and of coarse combat boots. She threw a red flower crown at me and said "wear this and red lip stick." I giggled and said "okay." I quickly put my self together and came out of the bathroom. "Girrllllllll damn you look good, see I am too good at putting outfits together." "Thanks bitchchacho!" I said wrapping my arms around her. "Have fun BUT not too much fun!" She said mocking me. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Now go. Have fun tell him I said hi. Love you" "Okay I will tell him. Love you too." I said walking out the door grabbing my purse. I arrived at the pizza place he wanted me to meet him at. My stomach twisted and turned. My cheeks heated up. I was so nervous. I waited and waited and waited. A red head finally frantically got out of his car running his fingers through his hair and running inside. He smiled when he saw me. I blushed. "Hey beautiful how are you?" He said hugging me. I got red and giggled. "I'm good and you?" "I'm very happy!" He said letting go of me sitting across from me. I smiled. We talked and laughed and before you know it it's 4:00 in the evening. "Oh Shit it's already 4:00!" He said checking his phone. I giggled. "Do you want to go to the arcade or...? He giggled. "Sure." I said smiling. We drove to the arcade. I followed behind him. He parked beside me. Before I could open my door he ran over to my side opening my door for me. "Thanks." I said smiling. He walked close beside me. Our hands intertwined. "I'm glad you came with me Jess." "I'm glad i came too."I replied resting my head on his shoulder. we first began playing a multiplayer super Mario. "No shit shit shit! Fuck yeah haha." "NOOO god dammit!" I giggled. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me and there he stood. My ex boyfriend Jasper. God dammit. "Hey." He said grabbing my waist smirking. I froze. Michael slapped his hand off my waist quickly coming between us and said "Can I help you?" "Yeah you can get the fuck out of my way." Michael towered over him, he was short with a cocky attitude and his long black hair covered over one of his eyes. He was always drunk so I didn't surprise me that he was here since there is a bar in the back of the arcade. "I swear if you touch her like that again..." "Than y-you'll w-what?" I notice Michael started getting really frustrated. He puffed his chest and his jaw clinched. "Michael come on let's go." I grab his hand and start pulling him away. "Yo baby give me a call when your done with him ight!?" He shouts across the room. "That's it." Michael mumbled and started pulling back towards Jasper . "No Michael please stop he isn't worth it!" I tugged back. Jasper stood there smirking like the asshole he was. Jasper got up and went back to the bar. Michael and I left and sat in the car so he would cool down. I rested my head on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" I said in a low voice. He nodded and kissed my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes. We drove back to the campus and he walked me back to my room. "Jess I-I'm really sorry about what I did back there I just..." "Mikey it's okay. Don't worry about it." I smiled. "I just got really angry and- I don't know that was my reaction." "Michael stop worrying about that I had a good time tonight and nothing can change that." I smiled. He smiled. "Hey umm... There is a party tomorrow night at 12 and I didn't know if you wanted to come and I think Calum already asked Maddison but." "I would love to come with you Michael." I smiled. "Okay." He whispered. "Well I will see you then." He said wrapping his arms around me. "Goodnight Mikey." "Goodnight beautiful."