So what?! Chapter 2

So what?!
Maddie was calling me. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, I'm going to dinner with Calum so I might not be home for a while. Do you need anything?" "Oh okay. Have a good dinner! And no I don't need anything thanks though! "Well okay than I will see you later love you bitchchacho." She said back to me. "Love you too bitchchacho, have fun... BUT not too much fun." I said and giggled at the end. "Shut up." She laughed and hung up. I started unpacking. I unpacked Maddie's things too. I made everything look nice. I hung up our posters of nirvana and Green day and the 1975. After I finished it was 10:58 pm. I was bored. I wasn't tiered. I decided to go star gazing like I use to do with my dad before he got deployed 4 years ago. Before my dad left he pointed to a star and it was a bright star and he told me to remember him by that very star. I got a blanket and headed out. I laid down and looked for that star. "Oh hey!" I look up and saw Michael. "Hey." I said to him looking back into the sky trying not to blush. "What are you doing out here there is frat boys everywhere." "The frats don't bother me." I said. "I'm just saying they might... So what are you doing out here?" Michael said sitting down on the blanket. "I just got bored so I decided to come out and look out at the stars." I blushed. "Do you mind if I join you?" Michael asked already laying beside me. "Why not." I said giggling. Everything was silent until he finally said "Hey. Are we still on for pizza tomorrow?" He stared into my eyes and smiled. I nodded. Then it started pouring. "Oh fuck!" He said and got up and helped me up. I giggled. He grabbed the blanket and grabbed my hand. We both ran giggling. He stopped under an overhead. "We can stay under here until it stops raining." "Okay." He put the soaked blanket on the ground and wrapped his jacket around me still keeping his arm around me. We stared at the rain that poured down. He looked at me and smiled. Later it stop pouring and he walked me back to the room. "Jess I really enjoyed tonight." I smiled. "I'm glad you came." I blushed and looked at the ground. "We'll , I will see you tomorrow afternoon." He said than hugged me goodbye.