Chapter 5 So What?!

I opened the door and there was Maddison waiting anxiously waiting to here my story. I changed and plopped on her bed. "Okay okay now tell me you just have too!" I told her what happened with ever single little detail. "Oh...My...God. Jasper TOUCHED you?! EWW THATS DISGUSTING!" She said. I giggled " I know right!" "GO DISINFECT YOURSELF! IM NOT EVEN SHITTING YOU GO TAKE A SHOWER!"she yelled. "Oh god." I giggled. "Hey did Calum invite you to a party?" "Yeah he said Michael was going to ask you. Oh and Luke and Ashton will be there and Luke is bringing Ally. "We haven't seen them in forever!" "I know right!" She exclaimed. "now...GO TAKE A FUCKING SHOWER." She yelled. (Lawl she takes a shower as she told her to and they drifted off to sleep.) The next morning I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and laid back down. I looked over at the clock and it was 10:46. Maddison had woken me up every morning for the past days. It was my turn. I got out of bed and jumped on Maddie. She screamed of coarse. "OH MY GOD JESS! You scared the shit out of me!" She yelled. I giggled. "We need to go get dresses for the party today." I told her. "Huh?" "WE. NEED. TO. GET. READY.FOR!..." "Okay okay alright god damn." She giggled. "Now get dressed." I shouted to her. We both got dressed and headed to the mall. It took about 4 hours but we finally found our dresses. My dress was red that was laced at the waistband and Maddison's was black with a sparkly belt and knowing Maddison she always got heels to match with them and I knew what that ment..... I had to get some too. "Noooooo Maddy!" "Yes you are getting heels like it or not!" "YOU MEAN HELLS?!" I yell. "Haha... No. I'm not shitting you now let's go pay." They where black heels and I had never worn heels and I didn't want Michael to see me trip or twist my ankle, but they weren't that bad I guess. She bought them and we headed home to get ready. I got a text from Michael. "Hey beautiful😍 r u still coming to the party?😏🙊😜" "Hey😊 yeah I will see you tonight love.❤️" we began to get ready. Maddy helped me curl my hair and do my makeup and I helped straighten her hair while she did her makeup then we put on our dresses. Maddison looked amazing. She gave me a little handbag and gave me "The Talk". "Okay here i go. Don't be silly wrap the willy. Stay with Michael me Luke Allison Ashton or Calum. Don't get too drunk. Don't let ANYONE fuck with you because Michael and Luke will snap their necks. Anything else... OH and don't be a pig. Okay I covered everything." I stood there with a blank face and laughed. We walked to our destination. Calum walked up to Maddison and gave her a kiss... A damn long ass kiss. I walked away in search of Allison, Michael and Luke and Ashton. Luke and Ashton where really close to me. They where like my brothers. "Hey Jess over here!" Allison shouted over. Luke had his arm around her and they began to walk towards me. "Hey guys." I said as they pulled me into a hug. "Jess you look so pretty!" Alison said being her nice self. Michaels hand touch my waist. I turned around. "Damn, you look amazing." I smiled. "Hey do you want anything?" "Um sure." I replayed to Michael. Alison and Luke smiled. Michael grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen. "Wow. You look... Wow." I smiled. "Well you look pretty wow yourself." I said. "Haha thanks." He stared at me. "What?" I giggled? "Just... Damn." I playfully punched his arm and smiled. "You just look amazing." I smiled. "Thanks Mikey." Ashton came walked into the kitchen. "Jess! Hey!" He hugged me. "Hey Ash." He let go and stared. Michael hit him and he giggled. "You look nice." He said. "Thanks ash." Everyone here either stared or told me I looked nice. I didn't think I looked that great. "Hey umm I'm going to go find Maddie so I will see you guys in a bit." "Okay" they both responded. I searched and searched for Maddie unable to find her. I figured she was probably with cal so I went back to the kitchen. Michael found me and introduced me to his friend. "Hey Jess this is Brooklyn." "Hi" she said. Michael had his hand on her back. My heart raced. "Umm... Hi." I smiled back. "Umm.. I'm going to go try to find Maddie again." I stepped outside. I felt like I was about to cry but I couldn't over react she was just a friend and I wasn't his girlfriend. I just really fucking liked Michael. What if she was a good friend of his or an family member. I tried calming myself down. I breathed in and decided to go find Michael because I couldn't find Maddy. I went back in and "Brooklyn" was standing very very close to Michael. She twirled her hair and stared at his lips and began to lean in for a kiss. Michael noticed me. A tear streamed down my face as I turned to leave. I bumped into Luke and apologized. "Hey wait are you okay." Luke said stopping me. "Yeah I umm my contact fell out." And I walked past him. I looked around. "Jess! Wait!" Michael yelled running towards me. He caught up to me. "Leave me alone Michael." "I can't do that Jess." "Than figure out a way." I said running away. "Jess! God dammit!" He said chasing after me. He caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me picking me up. "Michael let me go!" He turned me so I could see his face. He looked like he was going to cry. "Please please just listen." "What?" "Jess I love you so fucking much and I have for a damn long time. I promise she is just my friend you are my sunshine my only sunshine babe. I wasn't going to kiss her." "Your drunk Michael." I said tugging away from him and running back to the room. The door was locked and I left my purse at that god damn party. I fell to the floor with my hands covering my face crying. I sat there for a couple minutes. Everything seemed to be getting worse and worse for me. Then there was a voice. "Jess are you okay?" The voice said wrapping their arms around me. I rested my head on his head. It was Michael. "I'm sorry princess."