C H A P T E R 2: C H O I S A N

Chapter Song: Dimple - BTS

"I wonder, do you realize how heavy your request sits on my heart? Everything in me wants nothing more than to ignore what you have said and continue to hold you like this— in fear that you will disappear once again and I will continue to go on th...

"I wonder, do you realize how heavy your request sits on my heart? Everything in me wants nothing more than to ignore what you have said and continue to hold you like this— in fear that you will disappear once again and I will continue to go on thinking you are nothing more than a fever dream."

Wooyoung awakes with the horror of last night's events on his mind. Choi blasted San had caught him in the most compromising position that he could have ever been in. There was no possible way that his rant on the older man had not made him offended. He hasn't even met the king or queen yet and he's already caused such a huge uproar with their son.

Don't cause problems, his father had told him. Well, that definitely didn't work out well at all. Wooyoung could already imagine that the pretentious alpha prince has cried to his parents about the vile and rude Jung Wooyoung that had insulted his character so deeply.

But, that was the strange thing. Last night, Choi San had not uttered a whisper of his name at all. He talked to the omega as if—

He was a stranger.

An evil grin slowly spreads across Wooyoung's sleepy face. Of course, he laughs to himself maniacally. Choi San had not said his name because he hadn't known that the omega he'd met last night was the omega of the Jung Pack.

Meaning Wooyoung was safe— for now, at least.

He sits up straighter, crossing his arms and legs as he furrows his brows. He needed to come up with a plan. As long as the Crown Prince continues to believe that Jung Wooyoung and rude Wooyoung were two different people, he could make it out of here and back home without a scratch to the pack's name.

Despite being the outspoken omega he was, Wooyoung wasn't trying to tarnish the name of his father or his pack. It was never his intention to cause problems, he was just unable to control his honesty when he had something to say against things he felt were wrong.

The least he could do was leave here without giving anyone a reason to believe he wasn't anything but graceful.

Yes, Wooyoung would be the most graceful Omega this palace has ever bared witness to.

His thoughts are interrupted by knocks on the door. Immediately, he panics, throwing the covers over his head. "WHO!?"

There's a moment of silence. "Um... Soojin, sir. I have come with your breakfast?" A feminine voice breaks through the air.