CHAPTER 3 (NAT)

A/N THXXXXXXXXX GUYSSS SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING . IN THIS CHAPPIE YES NIALL IS THERE BUT ONLY A SNIPPENT . THE NEXT CHAPPIE IS ALL NIALL SO HOLD TIGH. HOPE U GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPPIIIIIEEE. IF U GUYS WANT TO ASK ANY THING GENRAL OR ANYTHING ABOUT THE BOOK JUST COMMENT AND I WILL GET BACK TO U. THXX GUYS FOR COMENTING BTW. OK HERES THE CHAPPIE=)

My eyes flutterd open to see darknes before me. i instantly regreted my action of opening my eyes. My eyes set to the darkness and i finally saw where i was. i was on the cold tiled floor on a pool of blood ,a pool of my blood. i trudged up the neverending stairs on my bare knees. the blood leaving my body and staining the white stairs.i knew i wanted to die. i mean who in the right mind would like to live like me, as misfortunate as me, as ugly as me. i finally reached the top where i eyed the beige doors that lead into my room. my stomach stung like there was no end but the pain didnt bother me. i was dumb all over beacause of what i was going to do tonight.i threw the doors open to the linnen cuboard or better known as my room.there was nothing there but my pictureframe. i grabbed it and took the picture out.i didnt have time too look at her sheer beauty as i always do. i then raced down to the kitchen and there is when i saw the wepon that is gonna give me freedom.i grabbed the sparkling , shiny blade eyeing the sin i was reluctunt to do.Tears brimmed my green orbs as i raced out to the park. immeadiatly i felt the sharp , freezing air hitting my many scars. i kept running not wanting to think about what i was going to do.

Now tears leaked as i sat right at the center of the green oval. Sobs of disbelief escaped my lips. i knew it was now or never. I pulled the knife back and shut my eyes tight until what i hoped was over.i moved it closer and closer . i winced as it touched my chest. i moved it closer until the kinfe went flying past me. my mind went onto confusion mode. was this heven , had i already done it. These questions circled my mind until i heard a voice that skipped a beat in my heart.

"please dont , its not the right thing to do"

"believe me , if you lived my life you would curse your word" i said  croaking through my sobs

"please dont cry, im here dont worry"

he came beside me and sat down. i looked down not wanting to see the boys face. tears streamed down more violently because i knew that what i did was the wrong thing to do.

Suddenly i felt warm , no not literally but inside i felt good. i looked up to see the my head against the boys chest.my heart flipped again as i heard his name.

"Niall Horan"

Hehe do u like ittt.

weeell this chappie is dedicated to itslayanapayne because she is the one with her amazayn books that inspiried me to write. thx girl =)

vote and comment if u like it =)

thx heaps siaaaa