CHAPTER 8

Haha u Guys are uber amazing . I personally though no one read this book but I got like 2 comments and that was the best feeling ever. Thanks for those who commented . This goes out to you. :) ur brilliant :""") 

************************************ 

NAT'S POV .

" NIALL WHAT ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME " I screamed on the top of my lungs. I knew how upset he was, but I couldn't understand why . I couldn't understand why there on te island was a picture of Liam , Zayn , Harry and Louis with blood oozing out of their frail skin and why Harry had Bruises every where and why they had to be tied up head to toe. Niall kept mumbling to him self sobbing slat tears. I wanted to go over there and help but I had no clue what to help with all I could do was stand there on the stairs with my arms wrapped around his chest.

Finally Niall looked back at me now with blood shot eyes . I knew that I had caused this problem. I could see it in his eyes. I knew it was all me. Tears sprung out of my eyes so care free dripping over my black boots.

" baby I love you , I truly do . Please it's not your fault it's Dave's .Please we will get the boys back "

" I knew it Niall . It was written in your eyes . You should have never saved me that day. You should have let me die because the boys are takig my place now. An mark my words. I won't let them. "

NIALLS POV

" no please don't say that please "

" at the end of the day it's written in my destiny that that knife will at last kill me and oh hell it will when I give myself up "

" no Natalie stop please "

" I'm sorry Niall. I truly am. I know this has been fast really fast but I love to Niall. I'm going over there now so the boys can be save. I am not . You hear me NOT going to risk 4 beautiful lives DIYING and my sucking scarred life living. Don't you see I don't deserve to live. "

" STOP IT. please ..."

Then stop lips moved with mine. I knew I couldn't change her mind but I was going to get my band mates and Nat back. The kiss heated up fast but suddenly a loud laugh tore us apart. Te room was dark now so my eyes hasn't adjusted to it.

" DON'T TOUCH ME DAVE. AGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! "

" that's for leaving my toy bitch. "

I heard some one being dragged away and just as I was about to follow a wet tissue greeted my nose. There I sniffed the sent of chloroform .i tried my hardest to keep my eyes open but it was no use. I fell into darkness but first hearing the best three words spoken.

" I love you " whispered nat as she got dragged away into the unknown bliss ...

.............................................................. 

VAS HAPPENING GUYS !!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOVVVVEEEEEE U.btw this story isnt edited coz i am too busy so i will edit it when i finish it . okie a big fat patato shout out goes to XxSexGodStylesxX  . you guys neeeeeeed to fan her and read her books . its amazayn. im sorry for long wait. i waassssss so busty with stupid school. im soooooorrrrry !!!!!!

xxxxxx sia -  

ps . a pic of Nat is on the side. this is just a frame work so just imagine her any way you want but this is just how i kinda picture her. vote comment and fan =)