CHAPTER 6

Soz my lovely WATTPAD readers for not uploading sooner :(. I was busy :(. Umm so here's the next chappie. This and te next few Chappies will have bulling and abuse. It's a thing that unfortunatly some of us go through . Fell free to message me on KIK or private message me because I care. And when I went through this I needed someone to care and u out there yes u. I'm here for u no matter wat :) ohhh m KIK is

iamtitanium123

************************************

NIALL :)

I don't know if you have had this feeling but that feeling when your literally floating on cloud 9 and the world was perfect . Right now I felt just like that as I saw the invisible fireworks erupting when her pink , soft lips moved with mine.

I didn't realise we were walking until her voice , oh her Melodic voice rang I'm my ears .

" look up" she said as low as a whisper. Obeying her I looked up. My eyes reflected the many sparkles that lit above. The stars perfectly contrasting the black twilight. It was just perfect.

" it's beautiful " she beamed

" not as beautiful as you " I said meaning the words

" cheese ball " she continued

" you know you love it " I retorted back smirking

" cheese giant "

A wide idiot like grin was Permanently plastered on my lips. Her beautiful eyes flickered down to my lips as I moved closer awaiting her lips.

* ding *

I groaned in pure sheer anger as I opened my phone to reveal the message . A chuckle her lips as I rolled my eyes towards my white iPhone.

My eyes flickered back to my phone. It read unknown number. Mabye it was the boys ok some one else's phone. Mabye it got leaked and a fan found it. Mabye it was a leprechaun who found my number. What it it was a Barbie. Te possibility was endless. I chucked to my last two possibilities. Nice going Niall imaginary Barbies.

I looked back down at the now loaded screen. I though I didn't rea it right. So I read it again and again. Tears brimmed my eyes. I knew he was playing black mail.

I looked up pushing back those tears. I made my self to look at the beauty before me. There she was lying on the grass with her eyes closed sleeping soundly. A soft sigh escaped my lips knowing that I didn't need to tell her now.

I searched my brain but a picture o the boys ran by me. What was I going to do. My 4 best friends of the love of my life. Why couldn't life give me one day when it was all perfect. That I could cuddle up to the auburn hair with Nat supported. To kiss her all day. Why did I had to receive this. Why did he have to make it so hard for me. Why couldn't life be perfect for once .

My eyes again flickered back to my iPhone screen . I read it words again and again hoping I missed something and the words turned into something else . The black Writing stood out through the green message bubble. Each word scared me more. What was I to do. I remembered that quote my mother always said. Ignorance is bliss. Oh how I wish that applied right now. Why me , no why nat.

" BRING HER TO ME OR I KILL YOUR BAND. ONE AT A TIME THEY WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T HAND HER OVER "

D.

**************************

How so you like that. This is kinda sad :( Hope u like this. Comment vote and fan ? :).