CHAPTER 9

Soz guys I was making a new charecter so it toooookkkie long. Well here it is the next chappie of him ;)

NATS POV

Dave's rough had moved through my matted hair. He was driving to god knows where. He had earlier jerked me on the front seat and slapped the think thread bear seat belt over. My hands were tied securely around my torso and my feet were tied over lapping one another. My pink lips were covered by the grey plastic called duck tape. His hand slid under my storts. I shuffled as more tears left my eyes. A distant muffled sound was occasionally heard trough the white cream door of the Holden ute. All I wanted was life to be perfect again. I know it was only for a day that I had with Niall but even though this is the most cheesiest thing I have ever said. It was my favorite day that I will always remember. Then I come back to the present and here I am gagged , tied up and annoyed of the noises that I keep hearing. I had no clue where we were. Ok confession even though I am from England and I have an accent I am originally from Australia and live there for like 9 years. So I haven't been around the uk much at all.

The dusty ute jolted to a stop. Ahead I say a wooden shack. Paper white pair peeling off the blue under coat. Black lines scarring each and every door and window. Wooden shutters flapping around by the wind passing throwing the black bear trees. Tears again leaked out my eyes. Yeeepie the best day of my life to my worst. My step dad loomed on top off me grabbed my t shirt and pulled me down the concrete in my bare knees.

The door creaked howling louder. The room as pitch black but I could still see the red eyes of Dave. My orbs met his and a second off I was on the ground my cheeks thriving my the slap. A large foot attracted my stomach as I gave a bloody cough , a cut in circled my wrists staining once again the thread bear carpet under neath . This repeated over and over. I felt my back being lifted up ad thrown on the dirt floor. My eyes felt blurry but I could make out a beautiful girl with shoulder length brown wavy hair and dark brown eyes. I could see the worry in her broken smile . She rises over to me picked me up and rested her frail hands on my now bleeding wound. She cooed soft words making me drift off to sleep.

"'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

HI.

NOOOOOOIR DON'T THROW TAMATOS AT ME I KNOW IT'S SHORT ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok I WANNA SAY A HUGE TANK YOU TO XxSexGodStylesxX WHO MADE THE UBEEEEERR AMZAYN AMZAYN AMZAYN AMAZAYN AMZAYN AMZAYN AMAZAYN AMAZAYN AMAZAYN AMAZAYN COVER OF HIM. BE SURE TO GO CHECK HER AMZAYN BOOOKS OUT. Ohhhh and this new charecter is played by her so u will kmow a bit about her through this book ;) GAAAA IM OBSESSED WITH HER BOOOOOKKKKKS .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THX GIRL ! THANKYOU SO MUCH EVERY ONE WHO READS THIS. if u guys read this message comment bumsandunicorns :)

Fan comment vote. :)