Collabs and Crushes

"Good morning, Lilly." Drake purrs groggily, stretching out in his bed. I'm busy trying to get ready. Due to Drake and I watching the movie last night, I had to cancel on filming a collab with Colleen. Luckily, we could reschedule for today at twelve thirty-ish.

"Good morning, Mister Model." I joke, walking into the bathroom and starting my hair.

Today, I'm wearing my washed-out jeggings that hug my calves perfectly and my loose camo shirt with my olive-green varsity sweatshirt overtop.

As I comb out my damp hair, I check my phone. So far, no more weird messages. But, my twitter and Instagram are still down.

And trust me, my subscribers have noticed. Comments are blowing up, asking where I've been. I've assured them that I was fine and it was just a couple glitches that I needed to sort out in my vlog yesterday. Only, I'm not quite sure they're convinced.

"Where you goin all dressed cute?" Drake asked, making me blush. I will myself to stop. I'm not thirstin to be no wifey. I laugh at how my thoughts turned into some kind of crazy slang speak. Did I just say slang speak?

"Colleen's, remember?" I ask, massaging some hair cream into my long hair. Fighting frizz is a struggle. And trust me, the struggle is real.

"Afterwards, you wanna maybe do something tonight? Dinner, maybe? After my shoot. On me." Drake proposes, leaning up against the door frame.

"S-sure." I stutter, turning away so he doesn't see the deep pink blush on my cheeks.

After I finish my hair and make-up, I check the time on my iPhone. Colleen's is about fifteen minutes away, twenty if there's lots of traffic. It's eleven thirty now, so I have about enough time to grab some breakfast from the buffet downstairs and start my daily vlog.

"DRAKE," I call into the other room, "WANNA GRAB SOME BREAKFAST?"

Drake runs over. "Wouldn't miss it." He says, opening the door for me.

We spent the entire breakfast talking about yesterday and how much of a good time we had. After the park, we came home and pretty much crashed out watching tv. I started to fall asleep, so Drake carried me over to my bed.

"You didnt want to be near me, huh?" I ask, taking a sip of my morning apple juice. Yes, I'm a full grown adult and I don't drink coffee OR tea. Sue me.

"No," Drake said, buttering his slice of toast, "I knew you wouldn't want me and you to fall asleep in the same place. I'm a GENTLEMAN."

I smile. He actually is. He pulls out my chairs for me, he just did. Right in the middle of the breakfast buffet he pulled out my chair and helped me in, just like we were in a fancy restaurant. And he's just... nice.

After breakfast, I ran out of the hotel with Drake to hail a cab. He has a job to get to for some cologne spread.

A bright yellow cab pulls up. "You take this one." Drake offers, smiling. "Thanks." I reply.

__________________________

"Hey!!" I yell, wrapping Colleen into a hug as I skip into her apartment. I haven't seen her in such a long time.

"What's up, Lilly? Ive missed you do much, how've you been?" Colleen singsongs.

After the basic introductions, we sit down and start talking about the video.

"What do you think of maybe a challenge on my channel?" Colleen asks. I quickly agree. I try to avoid doing challenges on my channel. I want the content to stay on comedy.

After a long time of prep, we set on the Whats In My Mouth challenge. It was fairly uneventful, really.

"So, how's that hunky roommate of yours?" Colleen pries, pouring us both some Pepsi.

I smile. "Good."

Colleen widens her eyes. "Really? LILLY, I KNOW THAT FACE!" She squeals.

"YOU LIKE HIM!"

I blush, hiding my face for a second.

"Really, Colleen we're grown adults, not middle schoolers." I complain, sipping my soda.

She raises one eyebrow. "You can't admit that you're not the least bit attracted to him."

I realize, shockingly, that it's true. I can't really deny that I think Drake is the least bit attractive. And, isn't that okay? I mean, a harmless little crush won't hurt anything, right?

A/N: HEY GUYS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING & OVER 100 VEIWS! IT BLOWS MY MIND THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN SOMETHING I'VE WRITTEN!!!!! ANYWAY, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW BECAUSE I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY APPRECIATE IT.