Meet and Greet Part 2

I huddle against the wall. All I see is smoke, dark smoke. Only, no fire. I'm coughing and hacking and my vision is hazy.

"LILLY!" A voice calls out to me, and soon a figure appears out of the fog. It's Drake. "Cmon." He says. He's calm. Why is he so calm?

He pulls me by the hand through the fog, and it starts to thin. I look around. We're on the outside of the park. To my relief, most of the fans have filtered out and are around where we are. Security guards are holding them back, and some were calling the police.

I sat, stunned for awhile. What just happened? How did this happen to me? This is unreal.
___________________________

Hours pass by. The scene is investigated and I was driven away back to the hotel. The police asked a few questions, and no one was hurt. What I assumed to be a bomb was a smoke pellet, and what pushed me forwards was a back stage wall.

I'm sitting, my head in my hands on the bed of the hotel room. Drake has me wrapped in a tight embrace. "It's okay. No one got hurt. Everything's fine, stop worrying." Drake tells me in an attempt to soothe my nerves. Nothing will.

"It's just upsetting." I say, trying not to break down. This was way too close. First the whole Instagram crash,then Twitter. Then the comments. Now? My meet and greet gets destroyed.

There's a knock at the door. Slowly, I walk up and get it. A single folded piece of paper lays in front of me. My hands are shaking as I slowly pick it up and unfold it. My fears are confirmed:

I TRIED TO WARN YOU |=ROM THE BEGINNING.

A/N: SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK? Who's doing this? And what's up with the missing letters from the notes?

Keep commenting and voting and following! Thanks!!!